Week of Saturday, October 17th Plays and Thoughts...

Winning week last week, albeit I felt it could have been better but won't complain.

Life slows down after this weekend it looks like so I'll be a bit more involved in the CFB scene ...

One for the early slate...

Liberty TT o28 -110 2 units

like it and liberty to win

At 1st of the week I had liberty circled to get the W but as time has went on some doubts have formed. If they see the cuse defense of last week liberty duel threat transfer qb should have a field day. However cuse defense has played better than expected in several games including against GTech who sports a qb who the most similar to liberty Willis and they held him to his lowest rushing total of the year at 40 on the ground!! So it really comes down to which cuse defense we see?

At 1st of the week I had liberty circled to get the W but as time has went on some doubts have formed. If they see the cuse defense of last week liberty duel threat transfer qb should have a field day. However cuse defense has played better than expected in several games including against GTech who sports a qb who the most similar to liberty Willis and they held him to his lowest rushing total of the year at 40 on the ground!! So it really comes down to which cuse defense we see?

forget all that stuff. I think I was talking myself off a winner, I like this liberty team and I think they just better than cuse. Cause offense stops themselves and while they tough in the red zone they themselves terrible when they get into scoring range. I think liberty wins this game rather handily.

Trusting that the books have this lined right and most ppl will blindly bet Cuse. Liberty is favored for a reason.

I was afraid liberty was very obvious but the thought Kinda went over my head most ppl don’t know who liberty is and I agree looks like they taking the name brand school even tho they awful and liberty is legit. I been praising that Willis kid all year, he can ball.

I was afraid liberty was very obvious but the thought Kinda went over my head most ppl don’t know who liberty is and I agree looks like they taking the name brand school even tho they awful and liberty is legit. I been praising that Willis kid all year, he can ball.
Willis baybee! Love this kid

Adding another, standard bet.

I think this is a push at worst. They left some off board already..

I actually like 2h over in total but will stick with my boys.

Winning week last week, albeit I felt it could have been better but won't complain.

Life slows down after this weekend it looks like so I'll be a bit more involved in the CFB scene ...

One for the early slate...

Liberty TT o28 -110 2 units

Roo

Back