Week of Saturday, November 29th Plays and Analysis Thread...

TCU -5.5 -110 2 units
TCU tt o 30 -115

I respect the Texas defense a lot. They will wear down. I am down on teams needing style points this year because when they need them they play differently(coaches egos yo). Primetime audience, I think we see differently here.

Of course looking at boxscore now looks like side was right and kinda lucky on team total with the turnovers...I'll take it...

I been twisting and turning all morning on how I am gonna play this game and for now will attack this way...perfect weather conditions for this late in year and hopefully a team that got scared a bit last week and comes out strong...

Marshall 1h tt o27 -115 1.5 units

I been twisting and turning all morning on how I am gonna play this game and for now will attack this way...perfect weather conditions for this late in year and hopefully a team that got scared a bit last week and comes out strong...

Marshall 1h tt o27 -115 1.5 units

I was able to snag this at 5dimes at +105 just a moment ago. Good luck to us!

bar nice job I wish my bookmaker gave me more then 300 on a prop bet, that MF crook will give me 4.000-10.000 or more per game but only 3oo on a prop MF crook

BAR my man great job great season keep that money train coming:money::money:

bar nice call on ohio st tt over 37...I think they will hang 59 on Michigan...1 k for me.

any thought on nc vs nc state. I am thinking nc -6 or nc tt

th

Tough loss early.

Barrett goes down and 2nd game in a row CUM goes very conservative and in another dogfight.

Back