Week of October 2nd Plays and Analysis Thread

You really weren't drinking last night. :)

GL today man. Apologizes for my Utes on Thursday.

No problem with that Jpicks. It happens.

Added the Gators as a last additional play. Was thinking first half and do like at 14 or under but just scared of an early hangover. Either way, the Arkansas transistion into Petrino's offense isn't going to smoothly at all. Gators should hit 40-50. I cannot see more than 14 from the Razorbacks.

Thanks.

I am nervous though. Sumtin about that first week of October always makes me cringe.

I was close to playing Toledo as well.

GL Bar. I am loving your card today, everything except Iowa. On the rest with you though. Get it done.

Come on Illinois....

SEE THAT FAKE.....ABC camera man lost it.

Juice needs to make some big throws today for a win....still liking the play

Damn son, Big Al Reno just doing his thing today.

Good luck on the rest tonight. Illy looks like they will close this one out for us

That Iowa game was tough, they covered, but that ML had a strong chance of cashing if Green gets the first down.

Well, OSU opened 3 per LVSC and is down to 1 when i just looked. Seems like the correct movement for a short road fav in a night game in Madison.

You have a true frosh in his first road start in one of the more hostile road enviroments in the league at night. And Fondy will tell you, that is one drunk ass crowd for a night game. They start 12 hours earlier. It's going to be nuts there.

But, what hangover do the badgers have from last week? Thats a demoralizing loss to say the least. With tOSU's early struggles Wisky mighta been thinking they could run the board perhaps and sneak in to a BCS bowl at worst. Now, they are a one loss team that is facing the brutal part of their schedule.

I would still lean Wisky, but ever so slightly.

1st 5 - 10 minutes of this game are HUGE....a Wisky TD or INT and their rolling but if Pryor handles the crowd and drives tOSU to pts....:hang:
Gotta roll with Wisky ML..................:shake:

I'll send your LOVE to that covering machine....Urban Meyer....:cheers:

LOL Mully,

I still don;t know what happened..

I saw 31-7 with 1:11 left I think..

Happy as hell with the day though..couldn't have went better.

Back