Week of October 23rd-29th Discussion...

6-2 +9.4

Rather post in here vs. own thread as it keeps it active and often generates a bit more conversation.

BAR is right a lot of minor injuries holding guys out right now.

Not sure how Hawks can compete with this roster and no Schro.

Bounceback for Dubz? Spot seems right.

Not sure why these Spurs games are lined so low. With a healthy Leonard I would have them -7.5 to -9 vs. Toronto. Is he worth 5 points? Probably...

Suns are really bad. I might try a fade train and ride it until they cover 2 games in a row?

Missed only 1 game. Bet Seattle ml last night plus 10 cents.
Still like the players but management and owners deserve a firing squad

Raptors @ Spurs

-Valincunas out ; I really do not think this hurts the Raptors all that much. Jonas is a poor pick n' roll defender. With him out, Nogueira will play more minutes who is a better defender outside the key. I think the Raptors realize that catching the Spurs without Leonard is a very fortunate situation and they will look to take advantage of this tonight. I like the matchups and think the Raptors have better experience and more chemistry than the current Spurs squad.

"Defensively, he doesn't play any defense," Embiid said of what he learned while studying Drummond, according to The Inquirer.

If you look at the box scores of Atlanta and Nets it becomes obvious that the Nets made no real effort in that game. the next 2 may go high and when Orlando beat Cleveland they became interesting. Does Cleveland the next day slow it down. I doubt it

Two of the better defensive teams in this young season playing against each other tonight. Jazz giving up 94 points per game while Clips giving up 90. Sample size though.

Raptors @ Spurs

-Valincunas out ; I really do not think this hurts the Raptors all that much. Jonas is a poor pick n' roll defender. With him out, Nogueira will play more minutes who is a better defender outside the key. I think the Raptors realize that catching the Spurs without Leonard is a very fortunate situation and they will look to take advantage of this tonight. I like the matchups and think the Raptors have better experience and more chemistry than the current Spurs squad.

Raptors didn't play bad basketball but I was completely incorrect in that they have more experience and chemistry than the Spurs.

Raptors bench unit was very very young...a rotation of four players in their 1st/2nd year and CJ Miles. Not the best. I did not expect that lineup in their rotation. Lowry could not matchup against any of the Spurs PGs. All in all, pretty upset that I sided with the Raptors in this one despite them only losing by 4.

Props to Coach Popovich -- his team is playing great basketball early in the season.

Just looked at that stat line and of the 11 players that played, only one guy, Lance Stevenson shot less than 50%. Crazy.
PlM7dEI.gif

The Pacers shot 67% for the game tonight.

That's an insane given that roster. Fitting they did it against Coach Thib's overrated ass.

Since 1996, 24 teams have shot 65% or more. They are 24-0 SU (23-1 ATS).

It's an unbeatable %.

Indy at OKC and I think the pacers get routed by 20+. With no Myles Turner still they're weak defending in the paint. Indy on a back to back while OKC had to wait two days after that heartbreaking loss to Minny on the Wiggins game winner.

Maybe I’m a sucker but really liking Houston -3/3.5 tonight. I know people love Philly’s young talent but they’ve played three good teams this year and lost each of those games fairly handily. Rockets coming in off the loss to Memphis, looking to right the ship. Someone tell me why I’m wrong here. Just different class of teams.

Jazz/Wiz ML parlay-108 looks nice to me. Someone tell me why it loses

Lakers have been hi and low so far. Mostly low.

Wizards played at Denver 2 nights ago.

Check Jazz injuries. They had a lot of them last night.

Phoenix coaching change. Sometimes that lasts a few games.

Maybe I’m a sucker but really liking Houston -3/3.5 tonight. I know people love Philly’s young talent but they’ve played three good teams this year and lost each of those games fairly handily. Rockets coming in off the loss to Memphis, looking to right the ship. Someone tell me why I’m wrong here. Just different class of teams.

Houston is a rep team, imo.

Now, good bounce back spot? Perhaps.

watched the C's last night, thought the game was an over but either C's commitment to D has increased (which is what I think) or the knicks were just that bad (they did suck)....regardless, going to look at the C's next game in terms of the total

Jazz -7.5 3 Units

Back fading this bunch. Decided to give the coach change a pass and it was a wise decision as they finally won. But, they suck, and the Jazz need this W.

Road chalk went 1-6 ATS on Wednesday.

And Scotty and Wiz gave steam to the Lavar Ball storyline, smh.

Unders 8-2 I believe.

They were like 6-2 on Monday as well.

You knew the numbers would be higher to start this season off after last year...be interesting to keep watching.

I like the Kings tonight. Davis probably out and while Kings are a major headcase, still... they got better this postseason. I know that Cousins will come to win, but still... Kings should win tonight...

7-4 +4.9

Bad read on Jazz. Any other team could have smacked up Phoenix in that spot. Rubio is a terrible fit. 24 turnovers and 6/25 from 3 you won't beat anyone.

Bulls stink but have played 3 good teams thus far. Probably see a full effort here as they have OKC on deck.

Bucks line seems short... Boston revenge the reason for it being short?

Clippers? 3-0 ATS. I think they should be favored here.

I like the Clippers getting 2.5. Solid defensively. And I think they actually prefer Beverley over CP3 who was known to annoy both Blake and Deandre.

I like the Clippers getting 2.5. Solid defensively. And I think they actually prefer Beverley over CP3 who was known to annoy both Blake and Deandre.

I'd take Beverly on my team every fricking day.

CP is a great player, but a change was needed, no doubt.

Dallas and Memphis with a total of 196 has UNDER written all over it. Both are on back to back, having played each other yesterday. Weird scheduling with the home and home.

Bucks v C's is being played at the Mecca, the old Arena next to the Bradley Center.

May have an affect, may not. Kyrie not happy with the feel of the court.

“It took me 3 steps to realize this is not the same NBA court I'm used to playing on.”, he said.

'Old Skool" night in Milwaukee. Court the same as 1977-1988.

mecca-1-590x443.png

I actually thought that arena was long gone till I saw one of the Wisconsin colleges playing hoops there.

C's in a solid spot ATS-wise, SU not so much.

Very popular play though.

Will throw out the numbers soon.

In the Suns game Utah bench never showed. The Suns unbelievably played defense and despite being buried on free throws played a sound game. Live and learn

Back