Week Long Thread

Back up is in, OK. Florida won't be able to take advantage because nobody is worse scoring goals. Florida had a 7 game streak where they got at least a point and have now lost the last two. I expect them to fall back the next 10 days or so and will be a good fade. After giving up 5 goals and playing sloppy last game I expect Calgary to get back to playing a strong defense and finding a way to get a win.

Flames -105 risk 1.57 to win 1 unit

3-0 +5.2 units

This is the last game of a road trip for them and it's important because they want to finish the trip 3-2. It's 3 in 4 so not the best spot but I would argue Zona coming off a road win as a big dog and now coming home on a back to back is a worst spot. Isles know they have a couple days off after tonight so they'll bring it. When the Isles traded for Boychuck, Leddy and got a real number 1 goalie they went from a team that might make the playoffs to top 8 team in the league. They are big, fast and talented and too much for an average Zona team to handle who has taken a step back. The opening line itself is the strongest of the night in the NHL. If Phoenix wins 4 in a row I'll pay to see it but think they get crushed by 3 goals tonight.

Isles -1.5 +245 risk 2 units

4-0 +6.7 units

Ottawa -125 to win 1 unit

The line opened strong for a reason. I knew when I saw the open it would drop fast. Feels like a sucker bet trying to grab value.

Back