Week Long Thread

165yds

Pretty much a regular
Pistons -4 -105

Utah +5.5 -107

LAC +5 -110

each 1 unit except Clip is 2 units

0-6 -6.25 units

Hate just putting a pick without at least a thought but at this point what would it matter the way I'm capping. My opinion means nothing at this point, just like to get a win in the NBA. Did take Ohio in CFB, having a strong year in CFB all year. Took a bad number but don't think this will even be a contest tonight.

As bad as I've been in the NBA not worried always struggle first two three weeks until I get a grasp on things but I am doing well in football this year and think I can contribute something. If you've watched Clemson the past few weeks they are so conservative on offense and have no problems running a ton which will lead to a shortened game. They aren't going anywhere this year they'll be satisfied getting out of there with a 10 pt win. As bad as Wake is their defense is decent and I actually see points tonight. Clemson is not to be feared right now as I've been fading them the past few weeks and don't think we'll see anything different tonight. Expect a close game throughout with them just running it out in the 4th as much as possible. Wake is a decent dog this year getting DD and it's because of the defense.

Cincy is a fraud and until they get rid of one the top three worst coaches in the league they will never go anywhere. Their run defense is 30th and pass rush is almost as bad. I don't care who is in or running for the Browns they'll be able to move it on the ground and keep that clock moving. Dalton and Lewis in big games always seem to fall short and I keep reading how bad the Browns are, they are one of the guttiest grittiest teams in the league and never give up. Even if they get down they don't pout or put their head down, they fight which is rare. I can't remember a bigger game for the Browns in what seems like forever. Throw everything out the window when it comes to trends or stats because this is two completely different teams from years past. This is coming down to the wire and Cincy has taken a step back and not the dominant force at home like past years.

I'll be on the Browns and Wake.

Kind of like the Mavs tonight, see later on. The biggest problem for Portland is Scott Foster who is a big time dog ref and small favs struggle every year with him and it's because he likes to see close games.

Magic +4

1 unit

1-9 -9.5 units

Can't hit an NBA game to save my life right now. Took Utah State -7.5.

Temple ml is a strong bet and had to take. Memphis is dumb,flaky and can't be trusted in these kind of spots. They never show guts in big games like these.

At 5 I had no interest but at 6? OK I'll bite. Not going to overreact to a weeks worth of play. Cavs are still trying to find themselves and the Nuggets had a bad couple games, nothing more. Line should really be 4.

Nuggets +6 -110

2-9 -8.5 units

Can't pick an NBA game right now but am doing well in football in general so I think I can add something.

UAB +5

They never seem to get dominated off the line of scrimmage. Their run game will keep this close and nobody is running away with this one. Tech never seems to cover off an offensive outburst.

Minnesota +2

No way they should be a dog. Too many are overreacting after last game. What good team has Iowa beaten? They are one of my fav teams historically as a dog because of the way they play but Minny will find a way.

Memphis begged Temple to win that game last night and they refused, would have been nice to hit that ML but that's what happens when you can't throw even a little.

Back