PIT/BAL un 23.5 -105 1H (4 bucks)
CHI/BAL un 18.5 -103 1H (4 bucks)
DET/MIN un 48 -105 (4 bucks)
CLE +7.5 -105 (4 bucks)
BUF +10.5 -105 (4 bucks)
TB/CAR ov 54.5 -108 (4 bucks)

Still looking at 1-2 more in the afternoon

Gl
I took Chiefs -9 the second it became available. I’m sitting here dressed head to toe in chiefs gear. I’m strongly considering hedging out of the pick. Browns seem like the way to go with the reverse line movement. Good luck sir

Last edited:
Gl
I took Chiefs -9 the second it became available. I’m sitting here dressed head to toe in chiefs gear. I’m strongly considering hedging out of the pick. Browns seem like the way to go with the reverse line movement. Good luck sir

Home dogs of 7.5 or more are almost an auto play for me regardless of line movement...Browns have lost a ton of close games. Think they have a shot to hang around in this one as well

Home dogs of 7.5 or more are almost an auto play for me regardless of line movement...Browns have lost a ton of close games. Think they have a shot to hang around in this one as well

I decided not to hedge and kept my KC play. Just hard to bet against these guys. If I’m not mistaken, we’ve only lost 1 game ATS? Might not be accurate. Good luck on all your plays

My numbers say the under is the right side here but my gut like the public thinks it’s a track meet. Going with the numbers. Sorry so late, debated on this one for awhile

My numbers say the under is the right side here but my gut like the public thinks it’s a track meet. Going with the numbers. Sorry so late, debated on this one for awhile

Originally like the Over but total kept moving so stayed away, looks like a shootout so far we'll see what happens 2H

tonight is another one I had circled earlier this week. Both defenses are stout and both offenses are pretty much average on a good day and are completely run based. Both of these teams average giving up less than 7 points in the 1st half on defense. It is Monday night and anything can happen but I am betting on a Monday night snoozer with me on the back porch lighting up a Chohiba before halftime...gl on all your action guys

TEN/DAL un 20 -105 1H (dime+nickel)

Last edited:
Well, exactly what shouldn’t have happened is happening to this under. Great bet and bad luck so far. Hopefully Tenny can stop fumbling every drive.

Back