WEEK IX

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
I have put in a few totals for the week ahead and will post em at some point tonight. Anyone have any idea why it appears there is reasonably large money coming in on the under tonight in S. Bama???...I find it hard to believe TROY doesn't get to the team total # tonight...South Bama defense is pretty shitty and Troy has shown they put up the points vs. inferior defense throughout the year...I know its Tuesday but some very strange movement here considering the teams

I have put in a few totals for the week ahead and will post em at some point tonight. Anyone have any idea why it appears there is reasonably large money coming in on the under tonight in S. Bama???...I find it hard to believe TROY doesn't get to the team total # tonight...South Bama defense is pretty shitty and Troy has shown they put up the points vs. inferior defense throughout the year...I know its Tuesday but some very strange movement here considering the teams

Think Troy QB is out.....he’s out since last week I think.

Think Troy QB is out.....he’s out since last week I think.

You are correct but this info was well known when this total came out. It's not like they are playing with 10 guys on offense. The back up at Troy is still more than capable of driving on the shitty D...just a strange Tuesday game that I enjoy trying to figure out...thanks for your thoughts

Troy/S Bama ov 24 -130 (2 bucks)
Troy tt ov 32 -110 (2 bucks)

lean to the game total under and there is a good chance I will be on the 2H under...should be around to post it if I play it...sometimes watching a game like this and playing it live in play or at the half is the best route

here is what I have put in so far for games later this week...looks like it will be a big card again for me this week...the Michigan St under will be a monster for me in various ways by the time kickoff rolls around, I put in a dime so far but it may end up being much much more...this one may end up being a career play for me, gonna be patient and wait it out this week.

App St/Geo. So. un 47 -110 (nickel)
Wyoming/ Colo St un 46 -110 (nickel)
Utah -10 -110 (nickel)
Wash/Cal un 45 -110 (dime)
Purdue/Mich st un 51 -110 (dime) (more coming in this game later this week, all the stars aligning in this one)
Ohio/Ball St un 64.5 -110 (nickel)
Stony Brook/James Madison un 49 -120 (4 bucks)

Last edited:
Great call on that first half total and the Troy team total, bench. You’re seeing things well that’s for sure.

Just going to list what I have put in for Saturday so far and for how much...all I see are unders everywhere and inflated #’s, still looking at afternoon games. back shortly

Purdue/Michigan State un 24 -110 1H (dime)
Purdue/Michigan State un 51 -110 (risking $1,650)
Wisky/Northwestern un 51.5 -107 (nickel)
Wisky/Northwestern un 24.5 +100 1H (nickel)

Uconn/Umass un 31.5 -120 1H (nickel)
Stony/James Madison un 49 -120 (nickel)

Houston -9 -105 (nickel)
Mizzo -8 +105 (nickel)
Mizzo/Kentucky un 54.5 -105 (nickel)
San Jose St -3 -105 (nickel)
CAL/Washington un 45 -110 (dime)...may end upon the 2H under as well at the half
Mississippi State -1.5 -105 (nickel)

Coach wouldn’t the Maryland/ Michigan State Under (47) apply to this system you poster earlier ?

Play under in games where the total is <=49 involving a team who scored >= 52 pts themselves the previous week...hits over 70%, perhaps one of the most consistent trends week in and week out during the first 10 weeks of the season

Thanks

Back