Teasers 2-7, -6800
ML favs 1-1, +300
Totals 5-8,-4450
HT wager 16-7, +18,500
Props 0-1, , -1600

2007 Overall NFL 56-45, +46,350

2008 posted on CTG

ATS 10-12, -4950

Brutal week last week. Perhaps my worst in a long time.. Happens.

Picked up 5 units yesterday in CFB mostly due to big ML play on bama. Looking to keep it going today.

I'm not going to put alot of time into writeups guys with all the site issues etc. I'll get back to it once the site is fixed.. Just takes a lot of time and not sure how many even know how to view now. Holler if you have questions or concerns with my plays.

ATS:

Bucs -1.5, 4 units WIN
skins +10, -110; 4 units WIN
Eagles -2.5, -130; 2 units Loss
<!-- / message -->
Teasers:

Jags pk , SD -.5, -120; 4 units WIN
Bills -1, Sd -.5, -120; 4 units (ties push on all) WIN

That what I have locked in now will add more later..

Leans:

Redskins
Eagles
Broncos/Bills ML parlay

Last edited:
BOL Tee,
Nice call on Bama last nite I put it in late and got +6.5 for a # it made up for my Auburn pick

What's up T. Any concern with the kicking situation with Bryant? Poor guy lost his 3 month old son and is quest. If he doesn't play, this can be huge. Good luck.

good luck Tee. thanks for your response on the Titans. I am taking them.

Also on Bucs and Cards; heard they stayed on east coast all week, and I think they are undervalued.

hate teasers, but yours looks good. Have fun and good luck

What's up T. Any concern with the kicking situation with Bryant? Poor guy lost his 3 month old son and is quest. If he doesn't play, this can be huge. Good luck.

Hope it doesn't come down to that, but ya, a concern..

add:

tease Bills -1, Sd -.5, -120; 4 units (ties push)

As you can tell, my teaser record last year was bad, but like how they line up this week..

My thoughts on Rams this week. (originally posted in sharks thread):

Rams are going to cover eventually. I agree not this week though. Sounds like the players want Linehan out badly and will do what it takes this week to make sure he is fired after the game.. Its actually pretty sad from a league standpoint.. Chip Rosenbloom, owner said , "we'll see if the players respond to coach this week." That comment was very telling.. Players lay down this week... I think I'll tease it but just don't trust the number 8-- not sure I have ever laid it in any league for a long time... Just not my thing but think Bills backers are in good shape..:cheers:

FYI T-dub:

News: Buccaneers K Matt Bryant, who was listed as questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 4 game vs. Green Bay after his infant son died earlier in the week, is warming up on the field and will play in the contest.

That's a good sign.

looks like a clean sweep. 4-0, +16 units..:smiley_acbe::hammer:

contemplating the night game.. Lean the Eagles.

You killed it today man. Nice job. Boy was I off on the Cardinals. Look forward to your monday night play.

You killed it today man. Nice job. Boy was I off on the Cardinals. Look forward to your monday night play.

Thanks bro.. Cards defense appears to have problems.. Jets throwing bombs up 28 points late will come back to haunt them.. Learned alot in that game--just watched the DTV condensed version.. Good luck next week

Back