Week Four CFL

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 3-5, -0.75

Friday:

7/19/2013 8:05 PM Reduced Football 421 Toronto Argonauts/Winnipeg Blue Bombers* Under 51½ -105 *2 UNITS*
*Never a great feeling taking an under in the CFL, but the Winnipeg defense seems to be rounding into form, while the offense continues to sputter. It also helps that the under is 9-3 the Argos last 12 trips to the 'Peg, and that there seems likely to be a good gust of wind throughout the game.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8CBBtorFg2I" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:cheers:

Was looking at Calgary tomorrow.
Would u lay the 6,6.5?
I think they roll the shitty Dan Hawkins coached team.

Was looking at Calgary tomorrow.
Would u lay the 6,6.5?
I think they roll the shitty Dan Hawkins coached team.
Hard to say wade. Part of me still thinks Montreal's a good team, but you guys obviously know Dan Hawkins a little better than I do, so maybe this really is the beginning of the end...

YTD: 3-6, -2.85

Saturday:

7/20/2013 7:05 PM Canadian Football 424 Calgary Stampeders* Over 27½ -110 vs Montreal Alouettes *2 UNITS*
*Not sure what to expect from the Montreal offense, but the defense definitely still has some major holes, and that should be of concern going up against a Stampeders side that's hit this number in seven straight at home, and 12 of their last 15 at home.

What's up with Calgary qb?
I thought drew Tate was their qb? Hurt?

What's up with Calgary qb?
I thought drew Tate was their qb? Hurt?
Tate's been hurt the past few weeks. Glenn's not a bad option given his experience, but Tate definitely throws the long ball a little better.

You thinking BC in the night cap wade?

I think so.
dispise Edmonton coach n qb. Awful...
Can't bet on a qb I feel I can outplay lol. Reilly is trash

YTD: 4-6, -0.85

Adding:

7/20/2013 10:05 PM Reduced Football 426 British Columbia Lions* -7½ -103 vs Edmonton Eskimos
*Let's do this wade...

up 24-0 and then the third stringer comes in for Calgary ... still crush. Calvillo finally looks old. Can say what we want about Hawkins ( and we should ) but it looks like the end of the line for AC

decide anything hugh?
gunna watch this on espn3 tonight!
I'm still trying to find out about Darian Durant before I decide on anything - Christ, you'd think this was Belichick with the lack of information out there right now. If Drew Willy starts, I'll almost definitely take the Riders team total under (he sucks, plus they'll just run the ball). If Durant starts, then I don't know...

ham now plus 9.. why so high
I'm guessing that means Durant's in...

YTD: 5-6, +0.15

Sunday:

7/21/2013 7:05 PM Canadian Football 428 Saskatchewan Roughriders* Under 33 -110 vs Hamilton Tigercats
*Still no official word on Darian Durant, but between his foot and the (apparent) wind, the Riders probably just run the ball all night with Kory Sheets anyways, so hopefully the Hamilton defense can keep it respectable for a change.

still see RR -7.5 -115/+7.5 +106

Still see the same as well. I would like to see 9 though, I have Sask as the last leg of a 3 team teaser I played with all 3 7 pt CFL favorites from the past 2 days. If I see +9 for Hamilton I may have to try and hit a middle. I may at +7.5 anyway.

5dimes had it plus 9 juiced to -125
put the bet in around 6:50pm

Adding:

7/21/2013 7:05 PM Canadian Football 428 Saskatchewan Roughriders* -135 vs Hamilton Tigercats for 2nd Half
*A little bit of protection for my total bet and a little bit of practicality all rolled into one...

Looking good Dwight. :cheers:

Back