Week Five CFL

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 6-7, +0.05

Thursday:

7/25/2013 7:35 PM Canadian Football 122 Montreal Alouettes* Over 11½ -110 vs Edmonton Eskimos for 2nd Half *2 UNITS*
*Pretty much counting on Dan Hawkins to try and run up the score in the 2H...

:cheers:
Thanks wade.

YTD: 7-7, +2.05

Friday:

7/26/2013 8:05 PM Reduced Football 124 Winnipeg Blue Bombers* +5½ -109 vs Calgary Stampeders *5 UNITS*
*Just an FYI: it's pretty much only 5 units because I was absolutely livid when I got home this afternoon (see soccer forum for more details), then I logged into 5Dimes and, well, I've just decided to leave it at 5 and roll the dice on this one. Besides, with two second string quarterbacks starting tonight, this should be a PK at best (actually, from what little I've seen of both Justin Goltz and Bo Levi Mitchell, I'm not so sure the Bombers shouldn't be favoured by a field goal in this one). And in terms of relevant trends:

• Stampeders are 3-9-2 ATS in their last 14 games following a ATS win.
  • Blue Bombers are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.
  • Stampeders are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings in Winnipeg.
Hopefully Winnipeg can make a game of it right til the very end.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9-WBZMRFFkU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:cheers:

Gonna see the Hip in good old MJ SK. in September.:cheers:

The Hip gonna be back here in Buffalo next Friday. They were just here last Friday, but the show was cancelled in the middle of the show due to thunderstorms rolling through the area as the concert was outside at the Harbor. Pretty cool of them to not only re-schedule the show, but to come back so soon after the first one to "finish" their concert. They will be joining Flogging Molly and Lowest of the Low (I think those 2 bands were already scheduled to have a concert that night and the Hip just joined them due to their cancelled show from last week).

Back