week EIGHT college Footsie.

eames

Janitor
~ A HOME DOG.

~ A TOP 25 RUSHING TEAM.

~ THE BETTER RUSHING TEAM.

NEBRASKA.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For what its worth.

golfball.gif
[/FONT]

~ A ROAD DOG.

~ A TOP 25 RUSHING TEAM.

BOWLING.

RUTGERS.

ILLINOIS.

FRESNO STATE.

TEXAS AM.

golfball.gif
[/FONT]

several of those are opposed by powerful rushing defenses. Rutgers ain't playing ohio or howard this week..not even UNC. Nebraska is an interesting one because they have faced a defense or two, but it's hard to go against the Texas rushing D...

BGSU is real interesting cus in the past, they've spread it out, but this year they're pounding it...what's with that?

Western Michigan has a relatively good rush D though, holding Garret Wolfe in check, and they may be able to contain BGSU's rush attack, too.

GL this week, bro.

redbearde said:
several of those are opposed by powerful rushing defenses. Rutgers ain't playing ohio or howard this week..not even UNC. Nebraska is an interesting one because they have faced a defense or two, but it's hard to go against the Texas rushing D...

BGSU is real interesting cus in the past, they've spread it out, but this year they're pounding it...what's with that?

Western Michigan has a relatively good rush D though, holding Garret Wolfe in check, and they may be able to contain BGSU's rush attack, too.

GL this week, bro.

I am pretty sure that BGSU is playing Central Michigan on Thurs nite, not Western Mich who held Garret Wolfe in check..

LOL...that's what I get for posting from my phone.

heh, that being the case, perhaps the chips aren't quite as capable as west michigan...but I don't think they're slouches. still, BGSU may have some value in it.

interesting stuff this...

~ A DOG.

~ THE BETTER RUSHING DEFENSE.

RUTGERS.

LOS ANGELES.

VANDERBILT (a home side).

KANSAS.

SOUTHERN METHODIST.

ALABAMA.

TOLEDO.

UTAH STATE.

IOWA STATE (a home side).

TEXAS AM.

golfball.gif
[/FONT]

u saying that nebraska has a better rushing attack than texas ?

i dont care if the stats say they avg more yards per game, my 2 eyes tell me otherwise

adampeck said:
u saying that nebraska has a better rushing attack than texas ?

i dont care if the stats say they avg more yards per game, my 2 eyes tell me otherwise

im saying That so Far This season

nebraska has Averaged more rushing Yards Than Tejas.

on The one hand we have Facts -- statistics.

on The other hand we have how important You Think They Are -- what You make of Them.

while we might well want To include other Factors in This discussion -- strength of schedule being one of Them -- i havent presented Any opinions in This Thread: ive presented only numerical Facts.

Good luck Going Forward!!

:peace:

Back