Week 9

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Will update record later. So far just one for tonight but I like Cincy quite a bit.

48-45 +2.555 Units on the season.

CIN/MIA u43 .5 Unit

Last edited:
Good luck this week boss, hate the fucking card myself. Just nothing really attractive.

I just saw this as well......

Andrew Siciliano<s>@</s>AndrewSiciliano <small class="time">17m</small> Last time the Browns beat the Ravens, Derek Anderson was the QB, Brian BillIck was Baltimore's coach, and Ray Rice was a junior at Rutgers.

Honestly, I think Balty is one of the more square plays on the board but I can't tell myself to take the Browns....yet

Some thoughts on my plays so far.

Obviously, not the best card with so many bye's. I have a monster parlay going (8 teams - check Hunt's CFB thread) and the last two are Skins -1 and Packers ML. Thus, I'll be mostly focused on that today as it's a 28-1 payout. So, I won't be playing the skins side even though I like it and actually will be hedging with a little SD unposted. As for the others, KC a play because they find ways to win and BUF doesn't. BUF playmaker QB is out and that leaves them to run the ball into the teeth of the KC defense. I see under there. I like ATL/CAR to go over mostly because ATL's defense is fucking awful and they are OTR. CAR will do most of the heaving lifting here. NYJ is a play due to bounceback and NO injuries on both sides of the ball. As for Dez, well, the Minny secondary couldn't start for my GOLDEN FUCKING GOPHERS (BABY). Dez will get his in a big way...

May play 1-2 others.

[TABLE="class: cms_table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Nov 03[/TD]
[TD]NFL [412] REDSKINS (WAS) -1-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nov 04[/TD]
[TD]NFL [424] PACKERS (GB) -500[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nov 02[/TD]
[TD]CFB [328] PENN STATE -475[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nov 02[/TD]
[TD]CFB [332] SYRACUSE -185[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nov 02[/TD]
[TD]CFB [336] MISSOURI -425[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nov 02[/TD]
[TD]CFB [348] AIR FORCE -1-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nov 02[/TD]
[TD]CFB [389] OKLAHOMA STATE -1-110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nov 02[/TD]
[TD]CFB [96123] TOTAL o38½-115 PTS BY UTAH STATE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 100"]Risking 100 USD To Win 2860 USD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 100"]Ticket#: 33912236[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Dude, just sick...ty. Great job.

no hedging right?

I have a bunch more in teasers with GB to basically win to close them out, so yes, I've got some on the Bears ML at +425, but it will basically only cover the cost of all my bets if the pack loses. So I either win nothing if the pack loses or win most of what I have if they win.

legggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back