• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 9

spottie2935

Read Lines, Not Books
Early weekday games

Lou Tech -2

Western Ky +2.5 and +110 I dislike Libertys schedule. They maybe the better rushing team but this line is so wack! I don’t trust liberty to win this game.

To be fair it’s not like WKy is going to win a defensive battle but a nice offense and being a home dog should be good enough to handle Liberty. It won’t be easy no lead is safe without a strong D but I’m betting with a good offense as a home dog.

Libertys trash schedule has them as a road favorites again their toughest opponents this season in my opinion.

Must be quick on the lines to be successful

Lou tech has played the tougher schedule and new Mx st has covered 5 straight against trash. New Mx st on the road against one of their toughest teams to date. Obviously isn’t saying much Lou tech isn’t any good but they will be good enough to take down trashy new Mx st that is on the road.

Last edited:
Lou Tech -2.5 :angrymob:

WKY +4:angrymob:

Indy +31 :biggestfan:

Syr +3:angrymob:

UCON +14.5:biggestfan:

Army -9.5:angrymob:

LOU LAF +10:biggestfan:

COLO +17
NMX+2
FREZ -7.5
OLD DOM +17.5
TULSA +20.5 and just so it documented +827 SU:angrymob:

PITT +20:angrymob:

RICE+11 :biggestfan:

DUKE+4:angrymob:

COLO ST+11.5

KENTUCKY+3.5

WIS+14.5

ARZ+3
FAU -4.5:biggestfan:

KAN +10:biggestfan:

USC -11:angrymob:

HOU +17 :angrymob:

BAYLOR +2.5 :angrymob:

Last edited:
Some teams are going to elevate off terribleness and others are going to regress. As the season goes along some teams (even Michigan) are going to face some foes that are are on the same level. These teams whipping other weak teams is healthy for them. They can't help their schedule but now its time they regress.

LTU-2.5

New Mx St has never been this good since I can remember but they have never faced such low life opponents week after week. I am not Saying LTU is not scum, but they are better scum that the other teams NMx St has faced and yet they have a low line on the road they have to win and wont. Just look at the teams schedules. Im not sure about homecomings or other stuff but a big game on TV LTU should be ready at home.

WKY +4

Same kinda goes for Liberty-4 on the road lots of covers on the season and trashy opponents. Wrong team favored. WKY was a favorite last week at home in an early week game. This line has flipped too much. Before last weeks loss WKY had covered 3 in a row. WKY was only +3.5 @ Troy a few week back and covered. Troy is way better than Liberty. You will see. Liberty is so over favored right now they were -17 to MTU and only won by 7. This over ranked continues this week.

Indy +31 Trash team I know but Penn State does terrible laying so many points. Add to that they are in a down spot after last weeks light are on us game. No lights here this game is dark. I am going with a bad spot and too many points.

SYR +3 OMG ! A few weeks back they had their game rolling. Then the SCHEDULE TOOK OVER! Clemson UNC and FSU. 112-24 combined scores and now they are a dog to piss poor VTCH. It might take them a few drives to get momentum but they will find success here. Vtch yea they are off 3 straight covers which makes this situation even better. It not like they Impressed me beating PITT AS A DOG ! Staying within +24 against FSU BARLY! and were -1 at home to Wake.

Con +12 @BC. Okay they got me Con is trash I get it, but I dont respect BCOL last 2 games as dogs. +2.5 @ ARMY? Have you seen Army ? +6 @Geo Tech, this one is a little better and BCOL did vober a close game against FSU weeks ago. I just dont trust BCafter 2 dog wins laying -12. A few weeks back BCOL was home to Holy Cross and that line -10 won by 3. They are motivated in big games and play down against the weak. Show they can cover -12 when they couldnt against Holy Cross.

Louisiana LAF +10. Why do I ? They disappointed last week and usually teams that disappoint and are now +10 not a lot of trust. Add to this, look up S.ALA last 2 contests? 110-10 combined scores against 2 teams that cant play. They went over both total by themselves in those games. There is a high consensus on LAF this week but I am ignoring that .

Colo +17

Not my favorite game of the week I just like the passing game and they can score points. That is usually the problem for big lined games their opponent cant score. Unfortunately CU cant run or stop the run. UCLA is a pretty Balance team but more on the rushing side. My point here is CU can play fast and if they get down they can climb back in and quickly. CU was +21 @ Oregon and this line is +17. UCLA is not the type of team that can Lay out CU in the first half like Oregon did. That was game set match in the first Quarter. If they let CU hang and I think they will CU is going to find their game. Fresh legs and body and preperation after a bye week. Give me the point and score the points and I win here.

Frez -9.5

UNLV had a hot start still have won 5 in a row. I watched last week because, I dont know why. I had money, decent size $ on CSU lst week. I lost the $line because I thought highly on CSU. CSU did cover and couldnt hold the lead in a back and forth 4 Q. This is the week UNLV gets stuffed. I am betting it wont be close and possibly over quickly. I might be wrong but I hope in the end I cash. I am just not a fan Of UNLV but they are doing much better. I am just not a fan of their schedule and wins over their opponents (please skip comments on covering against Michigan, I dont count that loss) Fresno is historically a good enough team to lay a whipping on UNLV and I am rolling with them.

OLD DOM +17.5

I respect JMU and what they have done this season. They are coming into this game hot and quite simply the books are taking this game away from the auto players of JMU. I like this big line its just too much to chew. Pull back one the cover but win the game.

I'll ride those bets tonight as I agree. But wtf has happened to WKU in 2hs? 0 points last 2 2Hs but they were both on the road...

WKU 3-0 at home and dominated a MT team that Liberty barely beat.

Congrats Liberty I didnt respect and I didnt see this happening. bad D at home low line is a loss. Bad offense to make up for the bad D

WKy D lost this and or the string Liberty run game demolished WKy

Sucks to start 0-2 but I missed completely on these

Back