Week 9

is darnold for sure playing? Think I saw he had injured shoulder or something, I dunno how bad it is tho.

Not “for sure” but Gase said Darnold is doing everything he can to be out there this week. I just think with the number I have to take them. I’ll buy off it if Flacco plays I think.

Not “for sure” but Gase said Darnold is doing everything he can to be out there this week. I just think with the number I have to take them. I’ll buy off it if Flacco plays I think.

yea I hear ya, have you seen jets numbers under Gase when darnold doesn’t play? I don’t think they Avg a 100 freaking yards a game (seriously!). I did see Gase say that I just don’t trust it to be true, I mean if there no further risk fine play him but why in gods name would you risk one your only assets the way this season going? Just made me little skeptical.

Any of you guys taking anything on tonight's game?

The only bet I've got down so far is the Niners tt under 23*.

Ngl I woke up the next morning and saw that I had picked Jax and asked myself: VC, what were you smoking this time? But I really like this play -- line is definitely too high -- and more so when I see you on it. BOL amigo! :)

Ngl I woke up the next morning and saw that I had picked Jax and asked myself: VC, what were you smoking this time? But I really like this play -- line is definitely too high -- and more so when I see you on it. BOL amigo! :)

It def checks some boxes, namely “don’t back a shitty team giving a TD on the road”

Hey Cap, you still like Jags with the backup QB? Or did you make this play knowing that already. I only ask because Im coming down to the wire in my survivor and if I can save the Steelers for another week, that would be solid haha.

Always appreciate your picks man, thank you and BOL always!

Hey Cap, you still like Jags with the backup QB? Or did you make this play knowing that already. I only ask because Im coming down to the wire in my survivor and if I can save the Steelers for another week, that would be solid haha.

Always appreciate your picks man, thank you and BOL always!

I do like the Jags regardless. Do I like them as a Survivor pick? I'd check what other options remain

Really like the Jax play dont know if thats good or bad.

Divisional home dog getting 7, I hate taking bad team but I think its the right play. Good luck

Back