Ball State -3 2u

SMU/Houston 1H U34
Houston 2H TT O14 (+105)
Hawaii -10
USC/Colorado O64

Utah State +3.5
Oregon TT O41.5 (+100)

Last edited:
Ya I kind of believe in the okst one too. I have under already and having two bets on the okst defense vs isu is a little more than my stomach ulcers can handle. Good luck as always MOT

MOT can you give me your thoughts on Kentucky? BOL this week.
I don’t feel great about it considering the immediate move right after I locked it in, but it’s really a play against road Missouri with the thought that Kentucky will do enough to slow the game down, hold their own on defense, and keep Missouri in the 20’s. Kentucky has been a part of four straight unders so I figure if they can find a way to get to 17 they’ll have a decent shot to cover it.

Don’t like it as much now with the weather but that Ball State play is 2u. Just realized I didn’t note it as such but the line is still the same at 5D.

Can you share your thoughts on Tennessee?
I’m on several of your plays but afraid I jumped the gun with the Cocks.
Good Luck!

Utah State +3.5

PNG sorry I didn’t see the question earlier. I don’t have my numbers in front of me at the moment but I think I had it as pick or 1, thought Tennessee’s defense is getting better, and Carolina coming off a tough two game stretch.

6-7-1 (-3.55)
80-72-8 (+5.34)

With Mississippi State’s loss the first RSW hit, will give those a status update later.

Back