Week 9

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Halfway home... Difficult to see things going this well for 17 weeks, but we will do our best

YTD 41-17-2 70% +23.11u

Pittsburgh +3 -120
Buffalo +10
Seattle +1

Tennessee +6
KC -2.5/New Orleans +7.5 6 pt tease
NY Jets +13/Houston +11/Green Bay +15.5 10pt tease (-130)

Almost

Minn -5 (have seen a lot of Detroit love on here. I don't get it. But still staying away)
KC -8 (Prob should play it. Staying away)
Houston, missed good number
New Orleans if it gets to +3. Unlikely
GB if it got to 7. Unlikely

Last edited:
Same boat on Texans. Almost locked in +3 -120 but convinced myself to wait. Im actually now considering the Broncos.

What is your read with Titans? It was the last one I left off card and may tease it up. Curious what i may have missed.

Same boat on Texans. Almost locked in +3 -120 but convinced myself to wait. Im actually now considering the Broncos.

What is your read with Titans? It was the last one I left off card and may tease it up. Curious what i may have missed.

My read is that Dallas is not 3 pts better on a neutral field. I feel these teams are very close in quality. Strictly numbers

41-17 is so gross in the NFL.

I mean, GROSS.

It is freaking awesome. I love when people beat this sport, it is a great feeling.

Keep enjoying this ride along with the Chiefs.

Thank you my friend. Means a lot. You’re as good as it gets around here.

Any reasoning for this pick?? Been going back and forth between Lac, Texans or Rams. Might lay off Lac after seeing you on them

I have the Chargers 2 points better than Seattle on a neutral field. Add in that Seattle has an above average homefield, Seattle should have remained the favorite. Once it crossed over I took it. Lot of unknowns with LAC. I don’t think anyone can confidently say they know who the Chargers are. Got whacked around by the two good teams they played. Beat the Bills, Browns, Raiders, CJ Beathard by 2, and escaped when the Titans couldn’t get 2 yards for the win. After being on the Seahawks last week I feel i know exactly who they are. LAC very well may win easily. These are spots I tend to always take.

Last edited:
Field is a mess for Jets-Dolphins. Total dropping. Worth looking at if you get a good line

Hey cap, would like your opinion if you have time. I have a parlay 200/2000 that I closed with KC -6. Would like to know if you think I should Cleveland +10 for insurance

3-2

Tenn pending. Turns out 10 wasn’t too many points and Buffalo should never be taken by anyone. Ever. LAC I still have some questions about but Seattle was atrocious today

Back