Week 9 What Did We Learn

Steelers cant dominate a full 60 min . But they win in the end ? And running game is bad.

We still don’t know the answer to the question: “what is a catch?”

I’ll never say “why in the hell is he challenging that” again.

Raiders at 5-3 now. At home next week with the Broncos coming in. Like the catch phrase from the Warriors a long time ago, WE BELIEVE! Defense still sucks though. We could've easily lost that game if LAC had 30 more seconds. Man they can't win close games.

Kickers missing XPTs all over the place. Almost hurt KC and Pittsburgh today.

Looks like the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes are between the Jets and maybe the Jags. Let's see if the Jest mess it up tonight.

The NFL has existed for more than 100 years and in that time, no team had ever done what the Tampa Bay Buccaneers did on Sunday. During the Buccaneers' 38-3 loss to the Saints, Tampa Bay somehow only managed five rushing attempts, which set the NFL record for fewest rushing attempts in a game.

I can't believe Roethlisberger did not tear his knee completely up yesterday. When I saw that play I was like, "Okay, there goes Pittsburgh's season." Guess not.

Just what we needed to see from Antonio Brown after a beyond meaningless catch down 31-0. Expected, I guess.

And Tampa's not going to win anything as long as Ariens has so much shit wrapped around his torso that he looks like he's going to off himself via explosive(s) at any minute.

Broncos need to get over their slow starts and they will be competitive the rest of the way. Lock is developing and he's got pretty good talent around him. Jeudy, Patrick, Hamler, Fant, Lindsay, Gordon is not a bad group.

Cowboys yardage allowed to RBs this year 124, 97, 95, 228, 87, 187, 197, 94.......Steelers RBs got 30 yards. Huge hole in their 8-0 offense. Cowboys will take the L and march on to a top 5 draft pick to add to a pretty talent laden team next year.

McCaffrey, 1 game and now a shoulder injury where he could miss next week.

Indy just a mess on offense. Rivers spreads it around but doesn't have a go-to guy. They don't appear to trust Taylor anymore with the fumble this week. I think they profited from a soft schedule and now things will get a lot tougher.

NY Giants are QB killers, first Dak and now Allen with basically the same injury. I thought Bounty Man was the D coordinator on the Jets? Giants-Eagles is actually a big game next week, go figure.

Fantasy tip - If JD McKissic is available, grab him. Checkdown Alex Smith is starting for WFT.

Some big teams showed a lot of weaknesses this week - Seattle still a disaster on D. Tampa with that 03-04 Lakers look to them, could go a long way but too many stars to blend together. Carolina had the ball for 38 minutes against the Chiefs.

There is no home field advantage in the league this year. That will be huge come playoff time.

We still don’t know the answer to the question: “what is a catch?”

I’ll never say “why in the hell is he challenging that” again.
NFL needs to also revamp their officiating crew. Atrocious calls on a series to series basis. Houston snaps the ball almost 3 seconds after the play clock expires to score a TD. Giants runner has his knee clearly touch the ground at the 3 yard line and is given a TD. Replay reversed the call. Flags being thrown in gray areas that have no business being thrown. I have a 1st qrtr bet on the Giants. With 44 seconds left Washington runs out of bounds for a 1st down. Game clock never starts up to extend the quarter. Stuff where ALL officials dont see what I mentioned are so egregious it has to be fixed. They've got to be better.
Overall I liked seeing TB get his ass handed to him. The Saints are a funny team. They're up 31-0 and are still putting the ball in the air in the 4th qrtr. Brees looked alive with a talented Thomas back on the field.
Rams had everything go right in their bye week. They'll be playing for 1st place in the NFC West this weekend.

Reminder that there is Joe Flacco on one side of the field tonight. Another chance to bet against Flacco, did you ever think you'd see it?

Miami knew what they were doing when they decided to bench Fitz for Tua. Kid has poise, accuracy and mobility. That was a legit win today @Arz.
Truly an impressive win. Miami got the early lead but you knew Arizona off a bye was going to produce a strong counterpunch. Miami not only took that hard punch but got off the mat and won the game outright. Feeling really bullish on my Fins +600 to win the AFC East bet. Now if someone will kindly remove the golden horseshoe that's been up Buffalo's ass all year I'd appreciate it.

BOL wont allow me to parlay Rams ML

Layed -128. I just find it strange

Yep with BOL.........I remembered last month where I can parlayed KBO one day and then not the next day.....very weird with them

Don’t think you can parlay or RR Saturday CFB picks early in the week......

They offering me 25% lifetime bonus now.....not gonna take that......waiting for the 100% bonus.....they have these 100% bonuses when Basketball season starts or during Bowl season......

Truly an impressive win. Miami got the early lead but you knew Arizona off a bye was going to produce a strong counterpunch. Miami not only took that hard punch but got off the mat and won the game outright. Feeling really bullish on my Fins +600 to win the AFC East bet. Now if someone will kindly remove the golden horseshoe that's been up Buffalo's ass all year I'd appreciate it.

They might lose 2 more games that's about it.

I learned there is always so much parity in the nfl even on a player to player level. One week Brady won't be stopped, the next he's washed up and it's over. Hell I've spent the better part of my Bills thoughts talking about how terrible AJ Klein has played and he's probably in contention for defensive player of the week!

NFL has approved a contingency plan where games could be cancelled instead of reschedules, and to have 16 teams all play in the wildcard round with no byes, going by winning percentage to determine final playoff teams if not all play a full 16 game schedule. This tells me the playoff and Super Bowl dates will not be moved.

I learned that I still hate the nfl, thought I was figuring shit out last few weeks then go 0 fer mfin 5 this week in pick club!!! Only bets I hit were couple totals, not one fucking side!!

In the last 365 days, the Chiefs have lost one game (Raiders) and it could be the homer in me, but it still seems like they are taken for granted.

Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers are the two best QBs in the league this season. And it's not really particularly close statistically. Russell Wilson is barely in the top 10 in DYAR and DVOA and 8 INT through half a season is only behind Cousins, Jones and Wentz.

I see zero way that Steelers team wins a Super Bowl this season.

Raiders still finding a way. They will be in every game this year with that offense.

I gave Miami little chance this week. Awesome performance on the road vs a good team off a bye.

Dalvin Cook makes Minn an incredibly different team to cap

Rivers will hold back the Colts from being special this year

Pound the Rams this week.

In the last 365 days, the Chiefs have lost one game (Raiders) and it could be the homer in me, but it still seems like they are taken for granted.

Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers are the two best QBs in the league this season. And it's not really particularly close statistically. Russell Wilson is barely in the top 10 in DYAR and DVOA and 8 INT through half a season is only behind Cousins, Jones and Wentz.

I see zero way that Steelers team wins a Super Bowl this season.

Raiders still finding a way. They will be in every game this year with that offense.

I gave Miami little chance this week. Awesome performance on the road vs a good team off a bye.

Dalvin Cook makes Minn an incredibly different team to cap

Rivers will hold back the Colts from being special this year

Pound the Rams this week.

Somehow they are ridiculously under the radar ... I think it's because of all the Pitt love, and the tampa/brady/ab stuff. They have become very well rounded.

Back