Week 9 What Are We Learning

No matter the weather, if you have 1 min left and 3 timeouts versus a bad defense -- you try for points.

Oklahoma took a knee today, like it was the 1990s or something.

This hurts my Texas future, so that's why I am a bit more befuddled by the decision.

That basically started quite a downhill track for them the rest of the game.

Now, fwiw, without turnovers they score two less TDs. They just were outplayed. That was just a mystery decision there is all.

No matter the weather, if you have 1 min left and 3 timeouts versus a bad defense -- you try for points.

This hurts my Texas future, so that's why I am a bit more befuddled by the decision.

Now, fwiw, without turnovers they score two less TDs. They just were outplayed. That was just a mystery decision there is all.

On the subject of mysteries, some of the OU secondary play was straight out of The Twilight Zone. That 4th down conversion by Kansas on the game winning drive was Pop Warner coverage.

Mario cristobal would like a word, sir.

Was watching and couldn't believe 3 runs. Venables is ultra conservative like his former boss. Cost him game today imo and probably shot at nc.

Not even 3 runs.

One run, then to the knee
Lol i was working with Big Units and wasn't watching too close. Thought they got ball around 50 and ran 3 times and punted. When a first down would have won them the game. Something like that. Gotta play to win is bottom line. Glad as i dislike Venables and his former boss a lot.

Continually learning that you can never say never with the whackjobs in Berkley

Now if these were SC fans protesting Riley's defense then we'll allow it I suppose.

1698598106394.png

1698597766419.png

1698598149394.png

Attachments

• 1698597982468.png
    1698597982468.png
    952.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
is anyone elite? Still don't know about Georgia and Michigan. FSU I guess with wins over Clemson and LSU at least. Penn St was a schedule fraud. That OSU offense still looks horrible. Oklahoma gets beat by 2nd string QB. And the list goes on. I haven't seen Michigan play but they should drill PSU and handle OSU.

Playoff? Probably Georgia, FSU, Mich/OSU winner, Wash though who really knows.

Also, think Nebraska coming along as expected with Ruhle. Playing sound. Wait until he gets some talent in there. And then if Urban goes to MSU. My lord the B10 will be loaded going forward. Teams like Iowa better move into the new era or they are going to get crushed (think Utah yesterday).

Back