Week 9 Weather Thread: Getting Murky

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
This is the time to really start paying attention.

The weather in much of B1G Country is going to be very gross, fwiw.

Great point....Anytime I see it getting into the 30's for lows in Austin it's time to be looking north for some nastiness.

The word murky is very underrated

It really is. I wanted to impress you lads with something that makes this weekend sound just brutal.

But, you will be kicking it in a sweater in 90 degree heat, so, I hope you get through it ;)

True, we just quit paying attention til there's a frost delay or something

I'll never forget the first weekend in December of '13....Remember it well because Texas was playing Baylor in Waco with Mack trying to save his job. It was bitterly cold here in central Texas: 21 at kickoff with a windchill in the single digits. Obviously, it was much, much colder in the midwest and north - single digits w/ wind chills below zero. The players were running in slow motion that Saturday, all over. The ball was like a rock. The cold had been forecasted for days but for some reason the under lines didn't take a dive until that morning - moving anywhere from 5 to 8 points. It was crazy. Maybe it was because there wasn't a lot of precip forecasted per se', just bitter cold. Anyway, I'll always recall that crazy line movement that seemed so late.

Hot as fuck here the last 8 months...side note, supposed to be crazy hot for game 1 and 2 of the WS. Wrong thread for that, thus a side note.

I have no idea which state is which in the mideast and midwest of the country. Makes it hard to know which of my bets may be impacted by weather when looking at a map.

Iowa is Idaho which is Ohio...learn your geography and adapt CK lol

Missouri is the fat gut on the Mississippi Man, Minnesota it the hat. Wisconsin is where cheese goes to age and Memphis is where language goes to die, but you know that because SEC!

I just try to wear shorts and flip flops as long as possible, and keep a little sun on the out of bounds stakes......

I just try to wear shorts and flip flops as long as possible, and keep a little sun on the out of bounds stakes......
This is commendable, fuck it was 94 today. Should just run around naked at this point

Low to mid-forties (wtf, it was 75 last Saturday) with 10-15 mph wins for Buttgers-Michigan.

Looks like same temps but a bit windier for MSU/ NW....

Say it isn't so!

So, I thought of you the other day VK...

I wore my traditonal Hoody/Shorts/Flip Flops to the grocery store (hehe) on Tuesday. Well, as I was leaving it is cold and windy as hell and a 12 pack of pop flips off the bottom of my cart and bursts a few of the cans...all over my feet...

Nice, STICKY, feet with flip-flops.

Just for you buddy:tiphat:

Those are the moments that bring me joy, actually.

I saw a dude with flip flops on a plane cut his bare stinking foot on something under the seat and he was bleeding and the Flight Attendant had to bring him stuff. What a jackass and glad he suffered a little for making the rest of us suffer through his assholeness.

For you interested in the Florida St-BC game, weather should not be a factor. Been raining two days in the Boston area, but supposed to clear tomorrow and be nice until Sunday.

So, I thought of you the other day VK...

I wore my traditonal Hoody/Shorts/Flip Flops to the grocery store (hehe) on Tuesday. Well, as I was leaving it is cold and windy as hell and a 12 pack of pop flips off the bottom of my cart and bursts a few of the cans...all over my feet...

Nice, STICKY, feet with flip-flops.

Just for you buddy:tiphat:

Damn I want hoody weather...flops will always be available of course...I have four pair laid out lol

I figured I'd bump this thread in the hopes of getting some up to date reports. I see the front that passed through here yesterday is moving east and may be a factor in some games tomorrow.

For the three local games; Colo St., Colo, and Wyoming, it's gonna be partly sunny with temps in the 50s to 60s and little to no wind.

:cheers3:

National_V2_1280x720_18656325773.jpg

Back