Week 9 Props

Jones over 4.5 sitting even with tate gone imo is a gift. If the lions have to abandon the run he should get 10 looks. Is theo ready reno?

Jones over 4.5 sitting even with tate gone imo is a gift. If the lions have to abandon the run he should get 10 looks. Is theo ready reno?
I was thinking about this last night too. It will be a 2nd half bet if anything.... But yeah that's low.

Played over rec. yards:

Brown, PIT 90
Watkins, KC 62
Chubb, CLE (rush) 76
Smith, NO 44
Edelman, NE 71
Graham, GB 50

With digs out and thielen getting most of the safety attention. I hit Rudolph over 3.5. Warning it is juiced OJ style

I have a feeling Hogan props will be $$ tonight...
just a gut feeling he is involved tonight somehow.... TD anytime maybe....

I played landry over 78 also. He should get a dozen or more looks on that points battle. My buddies calling me crazy thinking and betting Cleveland to win outright

I played landry over 78 also. He should get a dozen or more looks on that points battle. My buddies calling me crazy thinking and betting Cleveland to win outright
I can really see Cle keeping it close and possibly pulling upset

really wanted to take big ben yards under but held off..road 1 pm aren't his friends and he's much older now too

Just hit Phillip Lindsey OVER 66.5 rushing yards. Looks like Freeman is inactive for this game so hopefully he gets the lion's share of the carries as he should.

James white over 80.5 (pass and rush)
Edelman over 71.5 receiving yards
hogan over 42.5 receiving yards
MVS td anytime

I just saw this @ BOL 3 straight scores by either team - yes -190 no +165

I'm thinking no

thoughts??

Back