Week 9 Pro

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
A team I want to play on and a team I want to play against, this works. Of course they somehow took my money last weekend against the local squad, so letdown after that somewhat of a concern, but can't dwell on that one thing.

Browns +12 1.5*

Too many points imo. Public not backing Manziel at all tonight. Anybody that's looking towards backing Cincy should be favoring the Over as well. GL :shake:

Deserve everything you get when you back those bums, fuck.

Today:

Steelers tt o27.5 -110 2*
Vikings ML -125 1*
Dolphins/Bills u44 1*
Titans tt o21 -120 1.5*
Washington +13.5 1*
Packers tt o24 -125 1*
Niners +7 1*
Buccs +2 -115 1*
Colts +4 2*
Colts ML +170 1*

Back for more with ya bones, let's get this

2h Giants/Buccs o24 -115 1*

+7.90 today, great day...add in the loss on Thursday and it's at +6.25 for the week in the NFL, that's all the record you're gonna get out of me

Tonight, I normally wouldn't be in love with it, but this defense is one I'm perfectly fine fading in prime time, and get to do it with a sap at QB for Dallas not much longer. Defensive TD a real possibility, at least a couple short fields.

Eagles tt o23.5 -120 2*

Flame on.

4cc18391e75b859cfd970620665abd8f.jpg

Nice work bro.

Thanks fellas, ran well yesterday and felt good to see the ball well. Looked at this one tonight several days ago and wanted the Bears and their offense in some way, running hot, gonna play it several ways. No Keenan Allen is disaster imo for the SD offense, and I even picked up Stevie Johnson for my fantasy team. Not really confident in him but had to replace KA. This becomes a larger play than I'd typically like but I do like it, the +175 ML is tempting as well but feels like there's just too much already.

Bears +4 1*
Bears tt o22.5 -120 2*
Bears 1h tt o10.5 +100 1*

Thanks hugh, very good week was made less good by that fukn Robbie Gould and laying off the Bennett prop...the shit that pisses us off. Winning feels half as good as losing feels bad, and deciding to not bet an eventual winner is borderline depressing. On to next week. :cheers3:

Back