Week 9 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
PSU-2 -120...Better rushing team with better rushing defense against a buckeye team that is purely a running squad. Seems simple to me with BCS championship implications on the line and a slight edge in coaching, experience and talent for the Nittany Lions. Probably a game all should lay off on but this is the right side IMO and have to take advantage of it.

Nevada-3...Again better rushing team and rush defense. Nevada weakness is pass defense hwoever Hawaii has thrown 18 INTs to their 7 TDs this year. Nevada should be good for atleast 1 maybe 2 picks and able to explode on offense over the warriors. We have the travel factor in place but Nevada is playing for the WAC and this like evry game left is big.

Nebraska-10 -120...Nebraska looks as if it found something this past week on offenxse again, I look for them to continue with that and roll past Baylor at home....Key in on Griffin and cornhuiskers should take this easily.

Oklahoma-19...Wildcats just are not that good have allowed offensive powers to dominate them. This game will be over by half IMO. OU needs some help but if they can blow teams out they can help themselves for a BCS game. Too good of a team to lay less than 3-4 TDs.

Colorado State-7...SDSU fade and CSU is not as bad as they were at the beginning of the season. Fade the bad teams and you win.

Illinois-1...Better rush team and defense. Wisky 4 SU loses why even show up has got to be their attitude at this point. Illinois steam rolls by 3 TDs. BIG.....BIG win HAAAAAAAA(Corso)

Kansas-2...TT has underachieved all year and this is mot different. Jayhawks at home who are consistent. Consistency is key for me when betting my money and Jayhawks have that.

Florida-23.5 -120...Here is an excerpt I picked up that is key for UK:

"According to the press conference report, MLB Micah Johnson (the same high ankle sprain), CB David Jones (arm/elbow), and FS Marcus McClinton (sprained MCL) all are questionable for the Florida game on Saturday. DT Myron Pryor (high ankle sprain) is doubtful for Saturday’s game."

Possiblity of 5 starters out for UK. Lay the points as Florida needs this game and to win BIG for BCS chances. This is a great spot for the gators IMO

Mississippi-5

Miami-3

GT-11

Michigan+4

FSU-5

WVU-3 1 unit:cheers:

WVU/AU UNDER 40 1 unit:hang:

NM+4 1 unit:hang:

Boise-7:cheers:

Last edited:
PSU-2 -120...Better rushing team with better rushing defense against a buckeye team that is purely a running squad. Seems simple to me with BCS championship implications on the line and a slight edge in coaching, experience and talent for the Nittany Lions. Probably a game all should lay off on but this is the right side IMO and have to take advantage of it.

JoePa and Galen Hall better coaches than Jim Tressel and Heacock??

Love nebraska as well and lean your way on some others.

Good call on lsu last week , troy.

best of luck this week !!

Last time I checked Paterno had the most wins ever:shake:

And last time I checked, he's 81 years old and doesn't even coach from the field anymore. What Joe accomplished as a coach in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and early 90s really does not have any bearing on what he is able to accomplish now, which by most accounts is very little.

I'm surprised none of the tOSU guys have jumped in on this one. Ol' Joe is a legend and has a shitload of wins, but there's a reason why the Penn State administration is hoping that he slips up this year so they have an excuse to not extend his contract. His days of clarity are well past him and at this point, in 2008, he is nowhere close to the coach that Jim Tressel is. :shake:

I disagree here. JoePa has won an Orange bowl withing the past 5 years. You may have been right about JoePa that previous year they beat FSU but that win showed he still has it. I was a doubter before as well but he has done a great job witht his team and players respect him greatly and I believe this team along with Bama/Texas will be playing in the NC game this year. Horseshoe is a very tough place to play but that experienced defense on PSU will win the game against a one dimensional offense with a frosh QB. tOSU defense is the only thing that keeps me from laying 4 units on this game. I expect Prior to make 3 TO himself and to keep beanie to under 100 yds. PSU shoudl be able to score atleast 24 in this game on offense. I hope I am right like I was with LSU seems this is the same type of game to me. GH with your bet bro

card shaping up nicely...will be on quite a few of those myself. lean your way in the horseshoe...going to be hard to go against my scarlet and gray in such a big game but thinking it's the right side. good luck troy...

Teams that give up 264 yards or less on Defense are 8-4 ATS last 2 weeks...Statfox had a aticle about it a coupe weeks ago so i have been tracking it ....Penn State fit last week havent checked which teams fit this week yet

:prayer

:shake:

I'll have to put money on OSU ML just so I don't become so depressed that I attempt to impale myself on a dull knife should they happen to win...

arguably FSU's fastest reciever sophomore is going to be suspended for vatech. be on the look out for that news.. the news hasnt hit yet. not sure how it will affect the spread but he was a game breaker.. just a little tid bit

ALLAHASSEE — Florida State outside linebacker Dekoda Watson likely will not play Saturday against Virginia Tech because of a hamstring injury and right guard Will Furlong could be out six to eight weeks following ankle surgery, according to coach Bobby Bowden.

Furlong, who has started the past five games, was injured in Thursday's win against North Carolina State. True freshman David Spurlock, who started the season-opener against Western Carolina, will take over Furlong's starting spot.

More on the Seminoles

Browse game photos

Latest headlines
Injuries take toll on FSU football team
FSU prepares for speedy Virginia Tech QB
NCAA to review Florida State scandal

All Florida State sports

Colleges home
Florida Gators
Miami Hurricanes
Florida Atlantic Owls
More area colleges
More in Sports
Get the latest news, photos and more for S. Fla. teams.
Share This Story
Y Buzzdel.icio.us
diggNewsvine
redditTechnorati
FacebookFark
MoreWhat are these?
Offensive line coach Rick Trickett said there shouldn't be much of a drop-off between the two guards.

"Furlong's only got about four games on Spurlock," he said. "It's not like we're losing two years of experience here. We'll just pick up and go at it with three freshmen now."

Spurlock will join right tackle Zebrie Sanders and left tackle Andrew Datko as true freshmen starters on FSU's offensive line.

Receiver suspended: Redshirt freshman wide receiver Bert Reed will be suspended for the Virginia Tech game for an undisclosed reason. Reed is tied for the team lead in touchdown receptions (three), is second in receiving yards (208) and third in receptions (12).

GT might be one of my bigger plays of the year. Like this one alot.

Good luck this week Troy.

10-3 would be great this week hopefully the gambling gods continue with their kindness to me this week like last week.

damn everyone is on ohio st. i guess i'm the only who thinks PSU is a team of destiny this year to win it all and joe pa retires into the sunset haha. but seriously i think they are good health to all.

damn everyone is on ohio st. i guess i'm the only who thinks PSU is a team of destiny this year to win it all and joe pa retires into the sunset haha. but seriously i think they are good health to all.

Were on the same side, OSU is a fake this year.....They beat up on a bad MSU team that is one dimensional and committed turnovers early in there own territory.:cheers:

Like PSU also in this game...OSU has the best homefield advantage but that offense is too one-dimensional right now...Hope we are wrong....BOL

PS I think that CD is one of the most underrated rap albums ever. I was out in Cali working in the winter of 2002 and they were bumpin "In the name..." on the radio every other song it seemed. Went out and got it at the store and still listen to that shit every now and again.

PS I think that CD is one of the most underrated rap albums ever. I was out in Cali working in the winter of 2002 and they were bumpin "In the name..." on the radio every other song it seemed. Went out and got it at the store and still listen to that shit every now and again.

haha i agree!:cheers:

thanks bro you too i like your nfl card btw!

note:yes boise is overrated at 12 but i think this is close the 1H and boise comes out and scores 3 unanswered TDs

Back