week 9 plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
15-12-1..+4.1 units

Didn't post half my plays from last week and ended up getting up around 10 units for the week...but I won't count it, a few people on here knew of my plays..anyways on to week 9....I am intrigued by RB, garf and matador's work on underdog Mlers..so I am giving it a shot for the rest of the season as it is pointless to do it for 1 week and quit.

UCF +845 ML for 1 unit

I encourage anyone to jump on the houston fade train...Kolb goes to walmart and buys a set of razors for this one...UCF is well coached has a decent qb and a decent RB...this will go 4 quarters and I will take my chances.

Louisiana Tech +305 ML for 1 unit

Pure fade of SJSU, this team shouldn't be laying 10 to anyone, their record is deceiving. I see a close game here. Champion played well last week, I hope it continues.

Indiana +242 ML for 1 unit

Indiana should win this game...don't buy into that bullshit MSU win last week..remember they were down 35-3 to fucking northwestern!! Indiana is not half as bad as NW and did beat Iowa at home. Stanton is butt buddies with Kolb.

ML parlay for 1 unit to win 1 unit

Texas ML
Florida ML
USC ML
Western Michigan ML
Auburn ML

will add more during the week..gl all.

jump...+7 is solid too

added parlay of indiana +7 and UCF +18 1 unit wins 2.8

Stanton is butt buddies with Kolb.

:an_roll_laugh:

Hey Hunt. I'm really liking your UCF ML play, as well as Indiana. May join you on one or both this week. GL bro.

NW +33.5 for 2 units at -101

read BAR's thread...after reading stuff today I am all over it now.

Good luck on NW. We're all winning big or all losing big on that one.

Hunt and I talked about it for an hour and had a very good feeling about it.

Hunt's POW

02.jpg

Don't just midget fuck, Hunt. Midget fuck...

...with your socks on.

LOL BAR...guess not.

adding one more

Nilly+17.5 at -107 for 1 unit

thanks for letting us know tate is out stacks...

Iowa almost lost to syracuse with tate out...another close one for the injured hawkeyes.

How are you getting Iowa plus points in this one, Hunt.

Take the midget off your face and pay attention to what you're doing.

LOL, we need a covers style objectionable content logo over here so I know not to click on these threads at class/work...hahahaha...

Anyway, I like the Indiana bet a lot. I think IU either wins straight up or gets absolutely destroyed, so I like the ML better than taking the points. If it wasn't for last week against Northwestern, I'm guessing this game is about a pick...and all in all, last week against NW was a disappointment for MSU. Look's good. I've become gunshy with ML Dogs, but I might tail...

I just played N. Illy +17 +102

Not sure I will keep it..may middle it...we'll se how it goes...just want that number now with the info out.

I like it BAR...not middling at all, Iowa tends to play down to the level of competition i.e., indiana and syracuse..with tate out, it should be a close one IMO.

Back