Week 9 of the NFL Precise$tyle

PRECISEwon

Stuck at the 19th hole
NFL<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
YTD...26-16-2 ..(+22.25u)….updated 10-29-07<o:p></o:p>
1u...3-2 small play….2-0 on ML Dogs<o:p></o:p>

2u...12-8-2 average play<o:p></o:p>

3u...11-6 strong play<o:p></o:p>

4u...0-0 Very strong play<o:p></o:p>

5u...0-0 Rare g.o.y. play
<o:p></o:p>

========================================

Here's what's in so far....

Chiefs -2½ -110 (3u)

Jax +3 +105 (3u)

Bills pk -105 (2u)

:cheers:

PRECISE those look good, the only problem I have with Buffalo is that got that fucking chump Lossman starting...Thats a shame because Edwards covers this easy....GL Brother.

Like the plays precise, although I don't have the balls to bet on Jax again untill Garrard is back. Good luck :cheers:

PRECISE those look good, the only problem I have with Buffalo is that got that fucking chump Lossman starting...Thats a shame because Edwards covers this easy....GL Brother.

Counting on their D and Home advantage to come up with the W as they have the last 6 times playing cincy:cheers:

gl today precise

didn't you start out slow this year, damn...
no surprise tho

I did , I did bro...just kind of found a groove the last couple of times out. Hopefully i can continue and finish strong...you seem to be doing well too...keep it rollin T:7_2_111:

Like the plays precise, although I don't have the balls to bet on Jax again untill Garrard is back. Good luck :cheers:

No room for error for jax if they want to keep pace. Should be another hard fought victory or 3 pt loss at the very worst.

ADDING>>>

Seahawks pk +100 (3u)

Colts +195 (1u)

Eagles +3 +105 (3u)

GL fellas on a profittable $unday

Great lookin card bud! With you on SEA, KC, and IND ml. Don't disagree with any of the others.

GL today bro!

:cheers:

1-4....bad tough ass day...very close fkkkn' losses besides worthless jax. Nothing knew to me, but it sucks like hell.

Eagles +3 +105 (3u) ...........Pending

Back