Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
2007:
CFB ATS: 47-47-3, -1.15 units

CFB ML: 1-2, -0.75 units
CFB O/U: 18-20-0, -3.50 units
------------------------------
CFB Total/YTD: 66-69-3, -5.40 units

Crazy season...but it took a horrible week #8 to finally bring me below the mendoza line for the season. Hopefully, it'll be a just a brief (one week) stay though...before it's back in black.
Nevertheless, i'm back at it. Got a ton of plays for the week, as i'm sticking to my guns...and what's worked for me in the past, in terms of what i use/how i cap the games.
Also, all these plays were made between Sunday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon. I just haven't been on the site since last Saturday, so haven't been able to post them. Too many things to deal with lately...but the guys have been getting texts and shit, and know what i'm on. But in any case, none of these lines have really moved at all...and i'm still getting them in before dr bob messes w/ things tomorrow.
Anyways, here we go with a new week. Plays are listed in the order in which i played them, between sunday afternoon and lunchtime tuesday.

Thursday, 10/25
Virginia Tech (-3) over BC (-110) for 1.5 units

Saturday, 10/27
Ohio St (-3.5) over Penn St (-110) for 1.5 units
Arizona St (-3) over Cal (-110) for 1.5 units
Kent St (+3) over C Michigan (-110) for 1.5 units
Kansas (-2) over Texas A&M (-110) for 1.5 units
Oregon (-3) over USC (-105) for 1.5 units
Arizona (+4) over Washington (-110) for 1.5 units
Kentucky (-13.5) over Messy St (-110) for 1.5 units
BYU (-13.5) over SDST (-110) for 1.5 units = play cancelled
Iowa (+3) over Michigan St (-110) for 1.5 units
Indiana/Wisconsin over 56.5 (-110) for 1 unit
UNLV/Wyoming over 42 (-110) for 1 unit
Bowling Green (-7) over Ohio (-115) for 1.5 units
Virginia (-3.5) over NCST (-110) for 1 unit
Washington St (+6) over UCLA (-110) for 1 unit
Georgia/Florida under 55.5 (-110) for 1 unit
Colorado/Texas Tech under 61.5 (-110) for 1 unit
Akron ML (+105) over Buffalo for 1 unit
N Carolina (+6) over Wake Forest (-110) for 1 unit
Wisconsin (-7) over Indiana (-110) for 1.5 units
S Florida (-4) over UConn (-110) for 1.5 units

Told ya i've been busy in my absence from the site, lol.
There's no way i'm gonna even try to do small write-ups for 20 freakin' games...but i'd be happy to discuss them on an individual basis. I know there are one or two contrarian plays, so just lemme know.
Other than that, BOL this week. :cheers:

Gl yanks. Like to hear your thoughts behind the UNLV/WYO over play.

i see my contrarian over has risen 2 pts...hehe.

JPicks, here are my quick thoughts (at 4am)...

First, and least importantly, are all the trends. Tons of them for the over. They play each year, and out of the last 10 years, not one has totalled under 58 pts i believe.
Second, and more importantly, are how both teams have been playing of late...their last 3 to 4 games. UNLV's giving up roughly 35 ppg in their L3, and roughly 456 ypg in their L3. Wyoming's been consistently giving up 20 or so pts per game. And both teams have been giving up way more yardage on the ground in their L3 games, especially UNLV...though both teams are on that negative rise.
Third, and also more importantly, are the injuries. Both sides, but more so Wyoming's...and it's all on the defensive side of the ball.

Anyways, that's my very quick take on why this total stood out to me. Just think it's about 12 points off...from the current listed #.

Hunt:cheers:
BAR:cheers:
JPicks:cheers:
Aztec:cheers:
Pags:cheers:

Thx, guys. Kick some bookie ass today, boys. Hope it's a great saturday.

And Aztec,
Hope all is ok for you, bro. Kind of a fucked up week for us socal people.

TY, SS :tiphat:

BTW...i'm still a bit pissed the :moose:showed up on thurs nite. BC's got no business being in the BCS talk...so hopefully they get beat soon. Shoulda happened last nite...but as long as it happens in the next few weeks, it'll all be good.

good calls on those late ones bro.

thx, bro :cheers:

but imma pissed. fucking 10-10. wagered a shitload, and end up down a whole $22.50 for c's sake. like i texted bar...today was the ultimate sister kisser. the one & only bright side was that i at least nailed my home conf, sweeping the pac 10...w/ your help, of course.

Back