Week (9) NFL

The Farm

Sports Apothecary
Some Very Interesting Spreads This Week..

On so far..
Chicago -13.5 hosting Miami for a unit.
The bears defense shut down A Smith and the 49ers last weekend at home. They held A Smith scorless in the first three quarters and got him for 1 pick. Having been a true loser lions fan for the past 8 years I have seen enough of joey harrington to know he licks balls. Joey has thrown 7 yes I said 7 picks in his last three starts. I am predicting at least 3 picks by the asshole this week.. Comming off of a bye week isn't going to help joey from getting his ass handed to him..

Other leans:
Packers +3 at buff
Tampa +1 hosting the saints
Chargers -12.5 hosting browns
More info to come:shake:

Joey Ball Game + any kind of preasure = shits the bed !!!

I'm on the Bears 1st half - GL!

Pincher said:
Joey Ball Game + any kind of preasure = shits the bed !!!

I'm on the Bears 1st half - GL!

GL to you too..
I like chargers even more that merriman out... Team will play harder for him and to prove he is not the only player on defense!

Interesting angle on SD...I was on the Browns last week, however a LOT of shit went their way for them to win and cover at home...they had to play their nuts off in that game (and use up a shitload of breaks) just to win and they may not have much left in the tank (breaks included) to face SD - who already overmatch the Browns all things aside...

hey farm...took a closer look at Browns @ Chargers and really like Chargers over 13.5 first half...thanks for the SD coment that forced me to take a look at that game! Prolly 2 unit play...

Pincher said:
Hey farm,

Last time Joey faced the bears he threw 5 f'n picks yes 5!!!

:smiley_acbe:

I was under the impression that joey ballgame threw 5 picks every week!!

Chi-town rolls

Back