Week 9 NFL

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
some good discussion here this week. Now the plays:

Ravens +3.5 3 units

I never do 3 unit plays. But this is an outright W for Baltimore. Harbaugh off a bye at home. He is one of the few coaches who has given BB trouble. This is gonna be a close game and an awesome game to watch, but a late Tucker fg is gonna give the Pats their first loss

Browns -4

Sometimes I overthink games. I'll stay off of a play bc it looks "too square" or "too much of the public likes them." Sometimes that has helped me, and other times I have missed out on winners or even bet losers trying to be too cute. I'm not being cute here; Brandon Allen is starting for the Broncos. Brandon Allen. If he beats me, so be it.

Det/Oak over 50.5

Passing team vs a bad pass defense. Running team vse a bad rush defense. This is the underrated game of the week; should be a lot of fun and I expect a shootout.

Buffalo/Washington under 36.5

Barring a fluke, how does this even come close? Lets even give the Bills a pick 6, then what is it gonna be 31-3? Gonna look at Washington TT under too

Tampa +6

I have this at -3. A few plays go differently and tehse 2 teams records could be switched. You can pass on Seattle, and say what you want about Crab Legs, he isn't afraid to let it loose.

Carolina/Philly ML parlay +125

Im cool to believe that the Titans are better with Tannehill than with mariota, but they still should not be getting less than a TD on the road. I think were getting a point of value here bc of how Carolina got rolled so bad last week. But SF is just a monster. Panthers right the ship sunday.

Eagles are simple; when they face a precise qb, they will get torn apart. When they face a shit QB, their defense will eat. Bitch Trubisky is gonna poop his pants.

Leans that may be adds:

NYJ -3.....I get that this is the dolphins bets shot at a W, but didn't last week show that they don't even want to win?
NYG +7....tempting to take the home team getting a td
GB -3.5....seems too easy. line stinks.
Jacksonville +1.5....Houstion is in real trouble with their injuries. Jax must more used to playing in London

Last edited:
corrected my philly -5.5 and Carolina -2 plays into one ML parlay....Carolina hasn't been -2 since Monday, I was way off with the line so im going for the + money ML parlay with these 2

Back