Pretty much a regular
2007-2008 Posted Season Record: 30-18 63%
Larger Than Normal Wagers: 4-2-2 67%
Last Week: 2-3

2006-2007 Posted Season Record: 29-20-1 60%
Larger Than Normal Wagers: 5-2 71%
Posted Playoff Record: 8-3 73%

This week im leaning towards the following:
Washington -3.5Seattle +1.5Philadelphia +3.5Indianapolis + as many as I can getJacksonville +3.5/MLDenver +3/MLCinncinatti -1Houston +3Tennessee -4

***Large Play***
Pittsburgh Steelers -8.5

***Larger Than Normal Wager***
Jacksonville Jaguars +3.5
LOSER

***Larger Than Normal Wager***
Indianapolis Colts +6 +105
WINNER

***Medium Play***
Denver Broncos +3 +100
LOSER

***Small Play***
Washington ML
Kansas City ML
+160
LOSER

***Medium Play***
Philadelphia Eagles +3.5 +105
LOSER

GL 2 ALL

:cheers:​

Last edited:
Really starting to like the eagles game as the line continues to increase.

Anybody know if dawkins and LJ smith are back this week??

I got Dallas at -3.

Dawkins looks like he will go....LINK

LJ Smith looks like he will play also...LINK

That way when Dallas whoops their ass they will have NO excuses.

Your pittsburgh play looks very solid. I can tell you right now that this is the game if any was circled by pittsburgh players. After last year getting embarrassed by Baltimore at home and getting shut out. There will be a big chip on big ben's shoulder's. I really like pittsburgh in this spot, i waited for pittsburgh line to come out, it came out at the greek at -7.5 and i bought it down a half a point.

GL on this one.

Hmmm.....

The Jets revealed Wednesday that Laveranues Coles has a concussion.

Coles didn't practice at all Wednesday, which is a very bad sign for his chances to play Sunday vs. Washington. The Jets held S Erik Coleman out of one game earlier in the season due to a concussion, and will likely do the same with Coles. Brad Smith might start in his place if Coles can't go. Oct. 31 - 1:34 pm et

Any thoughts on your titans gambler

I think the line is about right this week. Let's be honest here. The Titans defense is probably the best unit in the leauge but the offense(i.e. VY) will have to get it together for them to keep this up. Testaverde will be running for his life and questioning why he is still in the league on Sunday.

36 is low for a total but I think the under is still the way to go. If the Carolina ML reaches +200 or higher then it might be worth a small bet because the Titans have not looked their best since that Monday night win against NO. Depsite their inability to pass, the Titans still run very well which shortens games and thus leads to more unders. I still think the Titans find a way to win an ugly game but I'm not confident they cover the four points.The Under and possibly the CAR ML would be the only two plays for me.

Here are a couple stories from the Tennessean that might interest you.http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071030/SPORTS01/710300365/1027

http://http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071029/SPORTS01/710290356/1027

Large Play: JAGS +3.5

Jacksonville 4th ranked scoring defense
Jags 6th in turnovers...#1 on the road
Jags #2 in time of possesion on the road
Jags #1 in return yards
Jags with road wins already at denver tampa and KC
Jags are 12-4 last 16 as an underdog
Jags have 12th toughest schedule

NO #31 in sacks allowed
NO #31 in intercetions
#27 in overall turnovers on offense

BRONCOS +3

Denver offense 7
Detroit Defense 28

Denver rushing 11...#1 on the road
Detroit rushing D 18

Denver passing 13
Detroit passing D 30

Detroit passing 7
Denver passing d 6...#1 on the road

Detroit #32 in sacks allowed
Denver #18 in sacks

Denver has the #1 toughest schedule to date.

Just went ahead and topped off the card. I usually never play this many dogs so lets see how that goes.

Still leaning towards Bills and the under

1-4 yesterday...worst day this year but at least made ends meet with the colts coming through.

Tonight I see a 21-10 type game. Stover is out for baltimore and he accounts for 95% of bmore offense..lol

GL FELLAS :cheers:

Ravens declared TE Todd Heap, LB Antwan Barnes, CB Chris McAlister, RB Cory Ross, TE Daniel Wilcox, RB Mike Anderson, CB Samari Rolle, and QB Troy Smith inactive for Monday night's tilt against the Steelers.

Last edited:
Back