Week 8 - (4-5) (-4.5 units)

Week 7 - (4-1) (+5.8 units)

Week 6 - (4-5) (-1.9 units)

Week 5 - (7-3) (+9.5 units)

Week 4 - (3-0) (+10 units)

Week 3 - (5-2) (+2.8 units)

Week 2 - (2-8) (-6.8 units)

Week 1 - (0-3) (-5 units)

Well, for the second time in the last six weeks, I was in the red again. To top things off, I had some things come up this week so I'm coming in here pretty late. I won't have much time for write-ups, but I'll put up what I can as soon as I get some extra time.. until then,

here's what I'm already on for this week...

Cincinnati @ Buffalo +1 ( 2 units )

Denver +3 @ Detroit ( 1 unit )

Jacksonville +3 @ New Orleans ( 2 units )

San Diego @ Minnesota +7 ( 3 units )

San Francisco @ Atlanta -3.5 ( 1 unit )

Green Bay @ Kansas City -1 ( 3 units )

leans:

Carolina +4 @ Tennessee

Washington @ NY Jets +3.5

Houston +3 @ Oakland

New England @ Indianapolis +5

Dallas @ Philadelphia +3

gl to all

gl tomorrow blitz - on the Broncos as well - lean to Kc and Hou

def playing the colts

Uh oh, I'm against both of your first two picks.

Not good.

How about you go 3-2 winning both of your 3 unit plays and losing Denver and Buffalo?

That would work out well for everybody, right?

Good luck tomorrow.

Why do you like BUF? BUF has a below avg offense that won't be able to take advantage of CIN's below avg def. CIN needs this win as it comes in between the PIT/BAL game. BUF also off a road dog win.

gl tomorrow blitz - on the Broncos as well - lean to Kc and Hou

def playing the colts

thanks man.. I like the fact the Colts are getting points at home... I doubt I'll play it though... I just don't like the full-force attitude the Pats have...

I don't think they will be satisfied just winning this game.. I think they want to try and make an example of how good they really are with this one... the thing is, I don't think it will be that easy to do... It's going to be a Belichek/Brady against Manning. The thing is, Manning has enough smarts to try and outwit both. It's Superman vs Batman.. and I think Batman can do the outthinking... hehe.

For the record, if Losman wasn't starting this game, I would have laid off.

But I like the Lions tomorrow. Quite a bit.

I may take the ride with you in KC, I'm hoping to get the better number in the AM.

Good luck again.

Why do you like BUF? BUF has a below avg offense that won't be able to take advantage of CIN's below avg def. CIN needs this win as it comes in between the PIT/BAL game. BUF also off a road dog win.

what is it you like about the 2-4 Bengals so much?? They have lost to the Browns, the Seahawks, and Chiefs. All are 4-3 teams... and they had to come from behind against the 1-7 Jets playing on home turf. Their defense is horrible (30th against the run, 28th against the pass, and 31st in pts allowed), and they can't seem to cover spreads this year.

The Bills, on the otherhand, have the better record (3-4) against a tougher schedule. They lost to Dallas and Denver by only one point and they played the Steelers pretty tough for most of the game. They were even ahead of the Brady Bunch in the 2nd quarter. And they beat that 1-7 Jets team twice.

There's no reason why Lynch should have any problems running on the Bengals D' and controlling the clock and the game. The Bills have been underrated... while the Bengals have been the opposite. This game may be a must-win for Cincy, but considering a win against Pit would have put them one game behind the lead that wasn't enough motivation, I don't think they do much here either.

For the record, if Losman wasn't starting this game, I would have laid off.

But I like the Lions tomorrow. Quite a bit.

I may take the ride with you in KC, I'm hoping to get the better number in the AM.

Good luck again.

Denver has a good pass defense... it may not have been much against a team like say.. Indy, but against Detroit, it should hold.. at least I think...

gl Joe

Blitz,

I have CLE and KC when they played CIN. CIN is putrid on defense, but BUF offense is putrid avg just 4.4ypl vs teams who give up 5.4ypl. That is terrible. BUF was destroyed on the stats by both DAL and DEN, but won ATS because of turnovers and special teams. You have this game wrong my friend. CIN is a HUGE play today.

GL luck on your others.

blitz - i agree with your statements on the Pats. That is the one thing that scares me about the play - they will not relent and they have a ton of weapons. However, I think the Colts are going to be coming from a similar mindset - they are the SB Champs, they are undefeated, yet everyone in the media is sucking off the Pats - they give some slight praise to the Colts but then start falling all over themselves about the Pats. So the Colts have something to prove, and are quietly stewing - that's one angle I'm liking. Plus I get Peyton and points...it should be a good one and once again, gl to you

Blitz,

I have CLE and KC when they played CIN. CIN is putrid on defense, but BUF offense is putrid avg just 4.4ypl vs teams who give up 5.4ypl. That is terrible. BUF was destroyed on the stats by both DAL and DEN, but won ATS because of turnovers and special teams. You have this game wrong my friend. CIN is a HUGE play today.

GL luck on your others.

I would take all the factors and throw them out the window. Buff is one of the best home dawgs in Football regardless of their offense with Losman or edwards in there. Lynch will go to town today on this Junior Varsity Defense and Buff wins by 6.

BUF wins as a home dog when its +3 or higher not when its only +1- Sorry buddy.

My factors are key, plus I have rode the BUF home dog train, so I have credibility.

GL Blitz... On them Bills and the Chiefs with ya
my POW is on the Over in the SD game... GL

Blitz,

GL luck on your others.

Good call on Buffalo Blitz:cheers:

Blitz,

BUF was destroyed on the stats by both DAL and DEN, but won ATS because of turnovers and special teams. You have this game wrong my friend. CIN is a HUGE play today.

Cincy couldn't even cover with the help of a kickoff return... and Lynch had over 150 on the night on the ground... so no.. I don't think I had this game wrong... ;)

blitz - i agree with your statements on the Pats. That is the one thing that scares me about the play - they will not relent and they have a ton of weapons. However, I think the Colts are going to be coming from a similar mindset - they are the SB Champs, they are undefeated, yet everyone in the media is sucking off the Pats - they give some slight praise to the Colts but then start falling all over themselves about the Pats. So the Colts have something to prove, and are quietly stewing - that's one angle I'm liking. Plus I get Peyton and points...it should be a good one and once again, gl to you

great call on the Colts bud.. they covered well enough.

I would take all the factors and throw them out the window. Buff is one of the best home dawgs in Football regardless of their offense with Losman or edwards in there. Lynch will go to town today on this Junior Varsity Defense and Buff wins by 6.

good call with Lynch.. it was pretty much right on bud.. ;)

GL Blitz... On them Bills and the Chiefs with ya
my POW is on the Over in the SD game... GL

sure wish the Chiefs had come through... I had them as a bit of a bigger play.. but oh well, that's how it goes I guess... we'll make it up.. gl the rest of the way

3-3 so far...

wish I had been here so I could have played my leans on the afternoon games (went 3-0 on those)... well, missed out, but I should be good to go for tonight...

added:

Dallas @ Philadelphia +3

( 3 units )

gl to everyone tonight

tonight:

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh UNDER 36.5

( 3 units )

Decided to go with the total tonight... Baltimore has had an easy schedule to date and it seems PIT should cover easily, but the Steelers have been a run-first and setup the pass type offense. With the Ravens being the second ranked defense in the league against the run and allowing only two rushing tds to this point, I don't see PIT doing that too easily. They will have to pass first and often. Parker has only scored once against this Raven defense in his four career starts against them... and it was a receiving td. He has also never run for more than 63 yards against them. This is definitely a different Baltimore team though. Their offensive line has looked horrible and against some soft defenses thus far, so it's possible for PIT to cover this high spread anyway... but I would probably have a slight lean to Baltimore here. With that said, I'll play my first total for the season and I'll take the Under.

Back