****Week 9 NCAAF Selections*****

sportfanatic71

Pretty much a regular
2006 Posted Season Record: 45-23 66%

2007 Posted Season Record: 50-40 56%

8-4 Last Week hitting both LTNW
18-9 66% last 2 weeks

Hey guys. Just heard of this site recently and seems to have a fair amount of solid cappers with great information so thought I would join and hopefully add to the cause.

*****Larger Than Normal Wager*****

USC Trojans +3

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Oregon</st1:place></st1:State> comes in off another blowout win on the road while USC comes in off big win over lowly notre dame. <st1:State><st1:place><st1:State><st1:place>Oregon</st1:place></st1:State></st1:place></st1:State> has been flying high with the #2 ranked offense, 3<SUP>rd</SUP> in rushing and 38<SUP>th</SUP> in passing. USC has the #3 total defense, 3<SUP>rd</SUP> rushing, and 20<SUP>th</SUP> passing. USC has the 32<SUP>nd</SUP> ranked offense, 20<SUP>th</SUP> rushing and 55<SUP>th</SUP> passing. <st1:State><st1:place><st1:State><st1:place>Oregon</st1:place></st1:State></st1:place></st1:State> defense ranks 67<SUP>th</SUP> overall, 50<SUP>th</SUP> against the run and 88<SUP>th</SUP> against the pass. So both teams have great offenses but USC dominates when comparing defenses which I think is being overlooked. But USC has not seen an offense like <st1:State><st1:place><st1:State><st1:place>Oregon</st1:place></st1:State></st1:place></st1:State> at the same time. USC ranks 94<SUP>th</SUP> in total turnovers while <st1:State><st1:place><st1:State><st1:place>Oregon</st1:place></st1:State></st1:place></st1:State> ranks 34<SUP>th</SUP> in turnovers forced. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Trojans are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings. <o:p></o:p>
Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings. <o:p></o:p>
Trojans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings in <st1:State><st1:place><st1:State><st1:place>Oregon</st1:place></st1:State></st1:place></st1:State>. <o:p></o:p>
Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p><st1:State><st1:place><st1:State><st1:place>ORE</st1:place></st1:State></st1:place></st1:State> 102<o:p></o:p>
USC 116

Virginia Cavaliers -3

NCST off a dog su win at ECU while <st1:State><st1:place>Virginia</st1:place></st1:State> won at <st1:State><st1:place>Maryland</st1:place></st1:State>. NCST is without their top 2 running backs and starting QB. <st1:State><st1:place>Virginia</st1:place></st1:State> has the 102<SUP>nd</SUP> ranked offense, 77<SUP>th</SUP> passing and 92<SUP>nd</SUP> rushing. But they have a very versatile QB in sewell who makes things happen. NCST defense ranks 77<SUP>th</SUP> overall 103<SUP>rd</SUP> against the rush allowing over 200yds a game and 34<SUP>th</SUP> against the pass. NCST offense ranks 104<SUP>th</SUP> overall, 109<SUP>th</SUP> rushing and 53<SUP>rd</SUP> passing. <st1:State><st1:place>Virginia</st1:place></st1:State> defense which is the x factor in this game ranks 21<SUP>st</SUP> overall, 25<SUP>th</SUP> against the pass and 34<SUP>th</SUP> on the ground. Led by chris long cavs rank 19<SUP>th</SUP> in the nation in sacks while ncst ranks 81<SUP>st</SUP> in sacks allowed. Finally ncst does not take care of the football being 117<SUP>th</SUP> in total turnovers. Cavs 3 road wins has been by a combined 5 points. <o:p></o:p>
NCST 5<o:p></o:p>
<st1:State><st1:place>VIRGINIA</st1:place></st1:State> 47<o:p></o:p>

<o:p>
*****Larger Than Nomal Wager*****

Kansas Jayhawks -2.5

<st1:State><st1:place>Kansas</st1:place></st1:State> comes in off an impressive road win outside of <st1:State><st1:place>Kansas</st1:place></st1:State> while A&M comes in off a road win over lowly <st1:State><st1:place>Nebraska</st1:place></st1:State>. Kansas D is a big step up from what mcgee and co. saw last week ranking #5 overall and 7<SUP>th</SUP> against the run which is A&M strong suit ranking 5<SUP>th</SUP> but 111<SUP>th</SUP> through the air. <st1:State><st1:place>Kansas</st1:place></st1:State> has the 10<SUP>th</SUP> ranked offense and A&M gives up 265 through the air (100<SUP>th</SUP>) <st1:State><st1:place>Kansas</st1:place></st1:State> will have time to throw as well as A&M ranks 103<SUP>rd</SUP> in sacks. <st1:State><st1:place>Kansas</st1:place></st1:State> averages 3 penalties a game (2<SUP>nd</SUP> in nation)<o:p></o:p>
Road team is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings.<o:p></o:p>
A&M 69<o:p></o:p>
<st1:State><st1:place>Kan</st1:place></st1:State> 114
According to my numbers this is the largest differential ive seen with such a low number SOS is the only thing not making this a "GOY" type play

clover.gif
Medium Play: Texas Tech Red Raiders -13.5
clover.gif

<st1:State><st1:place>Texas</st1:place></st1:State> tech comes in off a blowout loss at <st1:State><st1:place>Missouri</st1:place></st1:State> while <st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> suffered a home loss to <st1:State><st1:place>Kansas</st1:place></st1:State>. Raiders come in of course with the #1 total offense and #1 passing game. <st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> defense ranks 35<SUP>th</SUP> overall and 34<SUP>th</SUP> against the pass. <st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> offense ranks 68<SUP>th</SUP> overall 82<SUP>nd</SUP> rushing and 45<SUP>th</SUP> passing. Texas Tech defense ranks 51<SUP>st</SUP> overall 81<SUP>st</SUP> against the run and 14<SUP>th</SUP> against the pass. <st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> ranks 2<SUP>nd</SUP> in fumbles while tt ranks 2<SUP>nd</SUP> in fumbles forced. <st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> while being 34<SUP>th</SUP> against the pass is 70<SUP>th</SUP> in yards allowed per pass. Harrell completes almost 73% of his passes (tops in the nation)<o:p></o:p>
Buffaloes are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 conference games <o:p></o:p>
<st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> 16<o:p></o:p>
<st1:State><st1:place>Texas</st1:place></st1:State> Tech 99
clover.gif
Medium Play: Georgia Bulldogs +9.5
clover.gif

This play is solely based on situation and rivalry plus the fact that the last 5 meetings have been decided by a TD or less.

<o:p>
clover.gif
Medium Play: Houston Cougars -3.5
clover.gif

Utep comes in off a bye week while <st1:City><st1:place>Houston</st1:place></st1:City> off a blowout win over UAB. <st1:City><st1:place>Houston</st1:place></st1:City> has the 6<SUP>th</SUP> ranked total offense, 13<SUP>th</SUP> rushing and 15<SUP>th</SUP> passing. UTEP is ranked 115<SUP>th</SUP> overall defense, 78<SUP>th</SUP> rushing and 117<SUP>th</SUP> passing. UTEP has the 15<SUP>th</SUP> ranked offense which is balanced but <st1:City><st1:place>Houston</st1:place></st1:City> ranks 46<SUP>th</SUP> overall in defense and that is where the key to this game lies. The thing that worries me here is <st1:City><st1:place>Houston</st1:place></st1:City> ranks 113<SUP>th</SUP> in total turnovers while UTEP ranks 10<SUP>th</SUP> in turnovers forced. <o:p></o:p>
UTEP 81 <o:p></o:p>
<st1:City><st1:place>Houston</st1:place></st1:City> 100

Boston College Eagles +3.5

Thursday night game in <st1:City><st1:place>Blacksburg</st1:place></st1:City>. Both teams come in off a bye week so both will be rested. VT ranks 112<SUP>th</SUP> in total offense with their strength being the running game. BC has the #1 rushing defense allowing only 46 yards on the ground a game but the 105<SUP>th</SUP> ranked passing defense. On the other side of the ball VT has the 12<SUP>th</SUP> ranked defense but 40<SUP>th</SUP> in passing. VT ranks 3<SUP>rd</SUP> in sacks but BC is 2<SUP>nd</SUP> in sacks allowed. BC also does not turn the ball over. VT ranks 108<SUP>th</SUP> in sacks allowed so BC should be able to put pressure on.
</o:p>

<o:p><o:p></o:p></o:p>
<o:p><o:p>
clover.gif
Medium Play: Arizona State Sun Devils -3
clover.gif

<st1:State><st1:place>Cal</st1:place></st1:State> off a loss to UCLA while ASU was on a bye week. ASU comes in with the 25<SUP>th</SUP> ranked offense, 33<SUP>rd</SUP> rushing and 35<SUP>th</SUP> passing. Very balanced! <st1:State><st1:place>Cal</st1:place></st1:State> defense ranks 60<SUP>th</SUP> overall, 39<SUP>th</SUP> against the run and 81<SUP>st</SUP> against the pass. On the other side of things ASU ranks 19<SUP>th</SUP> overall defense, 17<SUP>th</SUP> against the run and 48<SUP>th</SUP> against the pass. <st1:State><st1:place>Cal</st1:place></st1:State> offense ranks 41<SUP>st</SUP> overall, 39<SUP>th</SUP> on run and 50<SUP>th</SUP> pass. ASU ranks 11<SUP>th</SUP> in pass comp % while cal ranks 107<SUP>th</SUP>. ASU also ranks 2<SUP>nd</SUP> in time of possession<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Golden Bears are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games<o:p></o:p>
Golden Bears are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 conference<o:p></o:p>
Home team is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 meetings<o:p></o:p>
Sun Devils are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 conference games<o:p></o:p>
Sun Devils are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games on grass.<o:p></o:p>
Golden Bears are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games on grass

clover.gif
Large Play: West Virginia Mountaineers -6
clover.gif

WVU comes in off a big win over SEC miss st and <st1:place>Rutgers</st1:place> comes in off an emotional upset over #2 south <st1:State><st1:place>florida</st1:place></st1:State>. WVU has owned <st1:place>Rutgers</st1:place> winning the last 10 meetings SU. WVU with the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> ranked rushing attack will take on the 41<SUP>st</SUP> ranked rushing defense. <st1:place>Rutgers</st1:place> is great against the pass only allowing 170 yards (8<SUP>th</SUP>). MD outrushed <st1:place>Rutgers</st1:place> by 160 yards in their upset victory a couple weeks back. Im using that game as a measuring stick here. <st1:place>Rutgers</st1:place> on offense ranks 13<SUP>th</SUP> overall with a balanced attack. WVU defense ranks 4<SUP>th</SUP> overall with their passing defense being their strength. WVU forces 3 fumbles a game which is tops in the nation. WVU has the better overall talent and smarter team. 2 out of the 3 games Rutgers has lost this year they have been outrushed, they WILL be out rushed here.<o:p></o:p>
Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.<o:p></o:p>
Scarlet Knights are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall. <o:p></o:p>

Scarlet Knights are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games.<o:p></o:p>

Mountaineers are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 road games

BOL to everyone this week :cheers:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>​
</SPAN>
</SPAN>​

You'll enjoy it 10-fold over here, sports (except for STEED and B.A.R;)). GLTY this weekend...

P.S. Get Neil over here. He'd THRIVE IMHO...

I like your side on the BC game tonight. What was the overriding factor that pushed you over on this game? By that i mean, what groups (BC or VT) do you think will win the game and which will lose it or not be a factor?

GLTY

welcome to the site, see some nice plays.

usc +3 - i'm on it
Hous -3.5 - strong lean here
BC +3 - i'm on it

Wish had more time to throw some thoughts in your thread.

The only games I don't really like are UVA and TT

GL this wkend

welcome to the site, see some nice plays.

usc +3 - i'm on it
Hous -3.5 - strong lean here
BC +3 - i'm on it

Wish had more time to throw some thoughts in your thread.

The only games I don't really like are UVA and TT

GL this wkend

TT in a good spot to bounce back at home

VIR has played alot of close road games MTSU by 1 MD by 1 NC by 2 but I just see them dominating NCST

GL with your plays :cheers:

Not here. Just some good natured ball-busting. Good group of schmoe's...

How'd you find it?

I think TIMH was the one that had mentioned it to me awhile back. I have been reading your posts quite frequently this season and think there are ALOT of tremendous cappers here with great information. O yea and like I said none of that lock bullshit and aliases etc. I think you put it best

Those assholes blew it...Nice group here huh..college hoops right around corner

I think TIMH was the one that had mentioned it to me awhile back. I have been reading your posts quite frequently this season and think there are ALOT of tremendous cappers here with great information. O yea and like I said none of that lock bullshit and aliases etc. I think you put it best

Word...and kudos to Timh...

Yes great group here. Must say im impressed.

You know im looking fw to college hoops. First year posting last year..

Posted NCAA Regular Season Record: 183-129-8 60%
Larger than normal wagers: 20-8-1 71%

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">gl SF71... good to see ya
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey grind hope all is well buddy.

Nice way to start the week off. Great game last night...if you love defense! Matt Ryan really pulled one out of his ass there at the end but ill take it. Tech defense gets alot of credit though in my book. Too bad they dont have a good quarterback.

It is great to see you on board over here SF as you are definitely a quality capper who is always an interesting read. Enjoyed reading your stuff in the past and looking forward to your cfb and cbb insight moving forward. Best of luck this weekend and welcome to the site!

Back