Week 9 major line moves in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Slacking a bit this week up to now.

Yesterday there were no Right Angle releases that I saw from the main spot where I usually monitor the ticker. According to their page, they're supposed to release on Mondays around lunchtime eastern and breakfast time PDT but I show zero movers on anything from them.

One snake got a bet in on 188 UNT before the UTSA QB information hit the screen. That same guy and another one are also on 185 FIU and 167 Vandy. Absolutely no one else did anything until after 6 EDT last night.

Typically, the guys who always bet on 126 UNC-Charlotte bet them again +20.5. I make fun of that but the main guy is up about 20 units on the year so what do i know.

First moves today started at 9 Eastern, one guy bet 176 Cincy -26.

Laundry list totals guy also chimed in a bit after 10:

103 UNC OVER 53
111 West By God OV 75
120 Arroz UN 67.5'
129 UMass OV 64
156 Temple UN 50
158 UVa UN 57
167 Vandy OV 46
171 Tenny OV 55
175 UCF OV 60

All-star team of movers started around 11:20 EDT. They are on 198 Memphis State UNDER 70, i see about seven guys who bet within 10-12 seconds of each other.

Same guys bet on 108 Miami O UN 52
158 UVa UN 56
127 Troy State OVER 51.5
164 Iowa State UN 55.5
110 Ga Southern UNDER 71.5
196 NM St UN 66
180 U-La-La UN 59.5

That shit took about 35 mins; at the end of all that, laundry guy bet 195 OV and 198 UN at adjusted numbers (in his case, he got the best of 195 and the worst of 198).

He also took 153 USC OV 67.5
183 UTEP OV 59.5
131 Rutgers OV 49

Some of the same movers, but not all and some different ones, came on 120 Rice UN 67 a little later.

That's basically it to this point. Remember the deal with the laundry list guy (from previous weeks)... some games won't move til later in the week and some either not his way or not at all but I post here because the guy wins and I respect winners.

I found another guy who is not a lifetime winner nor a winner last week but he's on a lot of these same sides. I'll go ahead and post them for my own reference later in the week to see if he beats the number:

120 UN 67
122 UN 50.5
125 OV 50
127 OV 51.5
129 OV 64
131 OV 48
136 UN 52
144 UN 47
171 OV 55
195 OV 66
198 UN 70
206 UN 51.5

Hope all is well, amazing that there really hasn't been anyone really out on any sides since the lines came out between 30-48 hours ago.

Back tonight or tomorrow with an update.

:shake:

Rex - just found the thread this year - appreciate all the work you put into it.

On RAS - their plays drop off sharply after last week (week 8) because they concentrate on college hoops - for example it says on the info page they only had 19 of 127 plays last year after week 8 - hope that helps.

OK fellas, let's catch up the list.

Timbo, it's killing me not to be in Rexington this weekend. Would love to go down Friday morning, tailgate, go to races, go out in town Fri and stay with a buddy, then repeat Saturday... after the Classic hightail it over to Commonwealth Stadium to root on the Cats against Tennessee. Would be an epic time.

The all-star guys last night also bet 167 Vandy OV 48.

They were back on the clock this morning
125 We Are Marshall OVER 50
112 TCU UN 75.5 (against the laundry list guy)

Looks like Right Angle was out on 106 EMU UNDER at the 67.5 ish or so level.
That's also them on 118 Uonn UNDER 54.5 or so ish level.

Some of the all-star guys bet on 184 USM UN 59.5 but not all. Same two or three guys bet on 201 OVER a bit ago also.

About 40 minutes ago looks like it's Billy on 186 Florida Atlantic +3.5. Good news for me.

Rex what did you make FIU/FAU? Figured you would have a tough time with work getting back to Rexington. That's tough as I know you love this weekend. I am going to Del Park with some friends for Breeder's and looking forward to it.

I made FIU -6 on top. I am sure you'll have a blast.

There have been some movements on the screen but really not that many bets in the last couple of hours.

One guy that i respect that bets small but does move the screen has these totals:

107 Buff OV 50
171 Tenny OV 56
144 Akron UN 46.5
147 SD St OV 49

Also, one of the guys who appears to have newly joined the movers on tout and walters stuff is betting some games right now.

126 UNC-Charlotte +19.5 again lmao
195 Idaho -5.5 and OVER 63 in the same game.

Rex, what are you seeing in the TCU/WVU game?

I am thinking wvu is the right side in this one as tcu/wvu games have been decided by 1, 3, and 1 since coming to the Big12. Seems like public money is all over tcu. I was hoping to see sharps get involved with wvu but doubt that has happened yet with the line sticking at 14 or trickling up to 14.5 at some places.

Wonder if Billy is setting up FIU for a play later in the week? Anyway, I'm on FIU -2.

Could be timoteo. Not sure regarding FIU. He seems to fall in love with those bad C-USA sides though (FAU, UNCC).

I made TCU higher but not really interested in laying it for the reasons you described above. If I had to guess however, I think it will go back up at some point (painted 13 now with BOL 12.5).

Sharp guys bet 103 UNC OV 54.5 last night at seriously about 11:30 Eastern. Not all of them were on the clock at that hour I am sure, so it's tough to pinpoint who it was they were moving for.

One of the in the group that bet on 150, 184 UN, 201 OV bet on 200 Minny +13.5 at 4 am Eastern on an overnight line. My guess is that is the real side; no one is phoneying games at 4am. One of those guys just now bet 162 Kansas UN 62 about 25 mins ago.

The guy with the laundry list in the totals bet 144 Akron side +3.5 a couple of hours ago.

A few of billy's guys but not all bet on 130 Ball State -2.5 shortly after 11 EDT. One of the tout guys came right back on UMass +3 -105 about a half hour later.

ALL of Sir William's guys bet 126 UNC-Charlotte +18.5 and the same one also took 195 Idaho -5.5 shortly thereafter.

The all-star team guys who bet all of the totals earlier in the week are on 144 Akron +3.5 and 192 SMU +3.5 as well. One of them got to 154 Cal +6 so i assume the same group is involved there but the number was gone for the rest of them.

One of the movers who has only bet golf this week (don't worry, he won 13k last week doing that at a dime a rip, both tours, all four round matchups) bet on 181 Wky OV 65

I'm not going to list those every week or even this week because I don't wish to lose the access to them if they find out I am posting them and where I work (most of these guys that are smart enough to win are smart enough to figure out people are trying to reverse engineer what they're doing).

I will tell you one thing, all you need to do is look at the opening line, and look at the closing line. In almost every single matchup, they are the ones better the openers when they move 40 and 50 cents to the close.

Runaway bus on 103 OVER, billy and them guys got it back down to 56 and pummeled it; you see it now. Whole world on that side, ugh. For good measure, the last guys went OV 58 and 58.5.

That is also him on 106 EMU +20 about 90 minutes ago.

Billy UNDER all the 75 and better in game 112. I am gonna bet the favorite there, my sets of numbers on the sides all higher. I'll post a new thread shortly.

Walters really did some work with 129 UMass, getting them other guys to bet Ball State earlier etc. Took out all the 3 a few mins ago (i posted it in my own thread, forgot where i was do'h).

the same tout guy who bet on UMass right after the Ball State move earlier in the week bet on Oregon +3 -115 a minute ago game 113. Don't be surprised if that's billy's side or it closes 2 or less.

laundry list totals guy added 136 NC State +10.5 very early this morning and has done nothing since.

The guys who bet on 144 Akron and 192 SMU just bet on 118 UConn +7 -105 but surprisingly, there seems to be a rebound to the favorite there. I'm not buying it; the sharp side for sure will be the dog in that game if i'm reading it right.

the main tout guy bet on 166 Penn State -4 just now. He flew solo, so he's definitely getting touted by someone different than his usual Right Angle or Doctor Bob here. Weirdo

The same guy bet on 183 Utep OVER 57.5 but only for a nickel; he bets the Right Angle totals for 2k or 2500 so not sure what is going on there.

movers back in action... at least partially. Some of them that had 120 UN earlier in the week went on the other side for less a bit ago to start the festivities.

These guys (same ones who bet Ball State, ironically enough, either to set it up or against billy) are the ones that moved 175 UCF OVER 60
180 U-La-La UNDER 57
189 Miami OV 48 all within the last 15 minutes

the main guy who spearheaded all of the all-star team plays the other day is on 141 Ga St OV 59.5

A lot of other shit is moving on the screen but i don't see anything valid behind it

Some of the Walters guys are out on 158 UVA UN 55.5 and 194 BC UN 37.5.

It's odd though, that the first game only moved a point or less and the second one is motionless on the screen.

extremely sharp guys out on 150 Wash State taking the 10.5 that a couple of places had. If you like the dog, go there now, if not then wait, line gonna go down.

Rex, Thanks for all you do in this thread. Long-time reader, first time poster.

I'm sure this a novice question, by why does Walters fake out lines? I assume its so he can get a line where he wants it then bang the other side, but couldn't he just buy a point or half a point?

Correct me if I am wrong but probably because he can manipulate the line several points instead of just a point or two. Cheaper to reverse a -110 bet than it is to buy points at -120 to -135 depending on what it costs.

Correct me if I am wrong but probably because he can manipulate the line several points instead of just a point or two. Cheaper to reverse a -110 bet than it is to buy points at -120 to -135 depending on what it costs.

This is my assumption as well, but thought i'd ask.

All Quiet on The Western Front for a few hours there.

Billy ended up on 116 Wake UNDER 44 and 43.5; one of his minions even went UN 43 but there had to be opposition somewhere, Arthur at Catalina closed 43 and he's no idiot.

The same movers from earlier on post 30 also bet on 117 ECaro OV 51 (could have been scalping out of the position they got when betting Right Angle earlier in week) and also 115 U of L, which looks for all to hell to be their side.

Billy is on 122 Utag UN 49.5 and better

He is also on 120 Arroz UN 62.5 and better

the same guys on 115 U of L (also on 194 UN for guidance's sake at the second number, meaning on the second time i posted in this thread about that total) bet on 156 Temple UNDER 51.5, following the laundary list guy's bet from earlier in the week.

Thanks mo, cheers mate.

Some of these ambulance-chasers (that's RJesque jargon for those have been around to remember he's a successful lawyer) bet on Utah State -25.5. The line didn't even move I use the term because the bet only came after they announced Keeton was available. Well fuck me that'd be great if I could get his 2011 Auburn game, but he's not even going to start if the Don Best info is correct. Anyway, the injury guys laid it and no one followed. They are usually sharp but i might have to reconsider because they move the screen all the time, but didn't in this case.

RJ had the best thread on the interwebs intermingling every article you could want to read about cfb with pictures of good looking women .. usually cheerleaders.

the sharp guys who got their overnights turned on a bit early because the agent is tired i guess lmao (120 Rice UNDER guys before Walters) bet on my Tulane +32, and also on 160 Texas Tech. I am a bit sick about missing that one, as the wrong team is favored there. Have to hope it comes back later or settle for ML tomorrow.

i see zero smart people on 176 UNDER, sir, only OVER there.

The same ****** who bet on 115 U of L and 122 Utags bet on 176 Cincy -26.5 and 198 Memphis State -31 at around 2 am EDT.

Nothing has happened since then at this point. Some stuff on the totals on the screen but i see no substance behind it yet.

Won't be much more in here from me except that when walters does start, I'll give the first game or two, and astute screen watchers should be able to figure out his stuff.

Walters is officially on the clock. His first total was 142 Arky State UNDER.

Other movers betting other shit, sorry I just can't post today. I'm busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest

Back