***Week 9 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Put in my plays early this week... will add props as I have a couple circled.

Chargers-3-115

Lions+3.5

Colts+5.5

Commanders+3.5

3 units each

ML Parlay +1475

Chargers ML
Lions ML
Colts+7.5-157
Commanders ML

1 unit

Talk to me about what you are seeing with The Commanders
Minny is a good team but easily could have lost the last two. Won the turnover battle 3-0 in the last 2 games and now have to go on the road for b2b weeks. They're only 1-1 otr losing to the Eagles & beating the Bridgewater Fins. Not entirely sold on that defense either- they are allowing pts & I think the Commanders can move the ball here. Wash is playing much better ball with Heineke at qb and have a chance to get over .500 with a home win Chase should be back which should give the Wash D a boost, I think Cousins could have one of his horrible games. I see this as a closely played one so I'll gladly take the home team and the points, hoping I don't need them.

3-1 +3.85 for Thursday football. Pierce is a beast!

Talk to me about what you are seeing with The Commanders
Minny

vs Eagles 163 rushing yds allowed

Det 2 rushing tds- Minny needed 14 4thq to win

Vikings gave up 16 2ndh to the Cards, 13 2ndh to Miami (teddy B), 12 to Chicago & 18 to NO.

I don't love that McKissic likely won't play- but I think the Commanders gameplan should be to pound the run with 2 big backs anyway. Very good chance that's what they do with Robinson/Gibson. I think if it's close at half & Wash D is playing well that Commanders tt second half could potentially be a solid wager at 10-10.5

Like commanders also. Any bills props that stand out today? Jets d been good but hasn’t been facing great offenses. Only thing I’m pretty sure bout it bills d gonna make Wilson look like the bum he is., can’t see jets scoring much.

the props so far

Davante Adams yds o75.5-118

Pittman yds o53.5-118

McLauren yds o68.5-114

3 units each

Davante 2tds (+650)

Ekeler td/Davante td/McLauren o68.5/Cards ML (+847)

1 unit each

Like commanders also. Any bills props that stand out today? Jets d been good but hasn’t been facing great offenses. Only thing I’m pretty sure bout it bills d gonna make Wilson look like the bum he is., can’t see jets scoring much.

I don't love much on this matchup. I have been banging Diggs props all season and would say this is the first time I think he may not cash over props. I think the GB game affects how ppl will approach playing the Bills- I highly doubt they put Sauce on Gabe this week like GB did with Jaire as Diggs would destroy... for this reason I'm not too high on Diggs this week. Sauce will be a lockdown corner in no time so I might just enjoy the matchup today. Could be a spread the ball around type game. I'm currently deciding on how I'm going to play the Bills game

Might be my only Bills play until the half

Knox has fallen under the radar all season after a breakout year last season. This here looks like a game he could go off. Jets have surrendered yardage to tight ends all season.

Dulchich-6-51 9 targets
Tonyan- 10-90 12 targets
Andrews 5-52 7 targets
Njoku 3-32 5 targets
harrison Bryant 3-45 4 targets
Friermuth - 7-85 9 targets

Knox always gets a 25+ yard target a game- he dropped it last week. He only had 3 targets for two straight weeks & scored tds in both of them. He has only gone over this # in 3 of 6 this season but It's a nice beatable number. I think he's good for 5+ targets here and it might only take 1 to get there so that's my favorite Bills wager. LFG!

thanks for all the well wishers... hope we all cash!

Ekeler rush & rec o110.5-114

3 units

Was considering at 112.5 but I'm in now....

Chubb- 127 rushing, 2 catches 9 yds

Fournette- 56 1 td rushing, 10-83-1 td rec

Deebo- 90 total but only 2 carries (can't really count that)

Mixon- 58- 1 td rushing, 3-33 rec.

Foreman lw 118 3 tds on the ground.

I could see the Chargers losing and of course I lock in early only to see -2.5 now...BUT I'm gonna go with Herbert off a bye in a must win with a top tier RB vs a team that also cannot stop the run.

ok last two. I think Bills wear down the Jets late so wouldn't be as keen on 1sth team total (like I played lw). I do think the Chargers score quick and early and if they don't I'm in trouble!

Bills tt o28.5-106

Chargers tt o13.5+100 1sth

3 units each

Henry rush o90.5-113

Henry rec yds o11.5
Henry td
+265

3 units each

Henry 2tds
Henry yds o90.5
Willis td
+4000