Jaguars tt o17.5-110

Jets tt o19.5-115

Eagles tt o20.5-105

Jets+180

2 units each

ML parlay +2740

Jags ML/Jets ML/Vikings ML/Raiders ML

1 unit

Jags- Inflated line due to how bad the Titans made Jax look lw. KC doesn't have the weapons @ rb right now or this would be a lay off for me. As it stands we have an underachieving team catching a big # vs a banged up team off a big win. I think this could be a fg game either way...

Vikings- As terrible as they have looked with the o-line performing like hot garbage...they are laying over 5? The line is begging you to play on Detriot but facing a hard nosed D otr is not the time to play on the Lions, imo. I think the Vikings d flexes at home and was close to playing the Lions tt u17.5. Looking for McKinnon to get the offense going early, new oc could be a great thing for him.

Eagles- Buying low on a team catching pts in a divisional tilt. NYG lack of run game catches up to them today. NYG were lucky to get the w vs the Rams last week, Philly 0-2 in the division can't afford to drop this one. Tough spot off a letdown game but I think they get it done.

Cowboys- I think they cover and the game gets over the total, but to me this is the best wager. Can't see the Browns suddenly playing great defense, and if they get worn down it could get ugly late. 4tds not too much for Dallas the way the run game is working. Browns have playmakers but it doesn't always translate to pts. I don't get the Browns as a contrarian play when they couldn't beat the Jets with a big lead last week. Maybe they show up big but I'll play to see if they can stop the Boys o.

Jets- probably the last time I'll back them this season, but they seem to have figured out they need to use Forte. Miami is hot garbage and nearly an auto-fade as a fave for me. Fitz doesn't need to do much but that Fins D isn't scaring anyone anyway. NYJ always play the Dolphins well h2h and will load up vs Ajayi and make Tannehill throw.

other games I'm considering...

Panthers
Saints

2 public af matchups that both have the clear cut advantage in the passing game, running game, @qb.

Saints-5-103

Titans+170

Titans tt o21.5+100

Panthers tt o23.5-105

Colts tt o22.5

4 units each

Colts+305

1 unit

Colts ml/ Titans ml/Raiders ml

(+1960)

1 unit

Cant's wait for your take on the Bills tonight...I have them in a 10 point tease and teased the over...nice job yesterday!

Bills+.5-107 2ndh

Bills/Hawks o23-130 2ndh

Bills/Hawks o21-158 2ndh

3 units each

Bills-6.5+240 2ndh

Bills-11+570

1 unit each

Back