Week 9 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
I should just stick to betting on College Football. Had another solid Saturday, finishing 5-2. Looking to have even better results this week!

:smiley_acbe:

Week 9 Plays

South Florida -3 (-115) [1.1 Units] & South Florida -4 (-110) [0.9 Units] :mad:

USC -16.5 (-110) [0.7 Units] & USC -14 (-120) [0.6 Units] :mad:

Auburn +3 (-115) [0.6 Units] & Auburn +3.5 (-110) [0.5 Units] :mad:

Alabama -5 (-110) [0.5 Units] & Alabama -6.5 (-115) [0.5 Units] :D

Illinois -2 (-110) [1 Unit] :mad:

Central Michigan -3 (-120) [1 Unit] :mad:

Nebraska -10 (-115) [1 Unit] :D

Missouri 1st Quarter -6.5 (-115) [0.8 Units] :D

Temple -3 (-120) [0.6 Units] :D

Boise State -7 (-105) [0.5 Units] :D

Rice +2 (-110) [0.5 Units] :D

Oregon -2.5 (-115) [0.5 Units] :D

UCF +24 (-110) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Week 9 Leans

Air Force -6

Temple -3.5

'an_horse'

GL this week fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Looks like Nebraska is the CTG game of the week.

Gonna be on Illi probably.

Looks like Nebraska is the CTG game of the week.

Gonna be on Illi probably.

Glad you lean to the Illini bro. Nebraska was one of the few games, along with Illinois, that jumped out at me right away.

I'm not too worried about the Huskers being the CTG game of the week. Just about every NCAAF capper on CTG was on TCU last week, and we all know how that turned out.

Baylor has only played two road games so far this season, and this will be their second consecutive in an extremely tough environment. They were blown out last week by Okie Light, and lost a close one to UConn earlier in the year. However, Lorenzen of UConn looked like complete dog poop in that game, completing something like 50% of his passes, no TDs, and 2 INTs. The game could have looked alot worse for Baylor, if Lorenzen didn't keep them in it. I think it's safe to say that Baylor's pass defense is average at best, and the strength of Nebraska's offense is undoubtedly Ganz and the passing game. It's just not a favorable matchup for the Bears.

The Huskers defense is nothing to write home about, but they looked much better last week, on the road, at Iowa State. Really, as long as the Huskers contain Griffin, they should win, and handily.

GL this week!

:shake:

love huskers as well.

gl this week....

when a lot of guys are on a team it seems to work out ... when the whole board is ... uh oh.

atleast it isnt a blankets curse yet.

pags, Kyle, Grind, Mags, & troy - Thanks fellas! GL as always!

Plays thus far...

Illinois -2 (-110) [1 Unit]

Nebraska -10 (-115) [1 Unit]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Adding...

Auburn +3 (-115) [0.6 Units]

&

Auburn +3.5 (-110) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
nice shit Aztec. Temple snuck it out for you last night and basically agree with all of ur plays

nice shit Aztec. Temple snuck it out for you last night and basically agree with all of ur plays

Yeah bro...definitely got lucky on that Temple play. Having said that, I'm even more impressed with their defense now than I was before last night's game. They held strong all game long, despite their woeful offense (which did nothing until halfway thru the 4th Q).

Thanks bro...and GL this week!

Thanks nawlins! GL this week bro!

Adding...

USC -16.5 (-110) [0.7 Units]

Rice +2 (-110) [0.5 Units]

Alabama -6.5 (-115) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Thanks for the kind words JPicks! GL as always bro!

Adding...

South Florida -3 (-115) [1.1 Units] & South Florida -4 (-110) [0.9 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Good luck 'bro; I'll be cheering for you because I want Boise to go undefeated.

I love those little emoticons you put by your plays; you really stepped it up on our Tampa boys, I see.

Thanks buddy!

You can thank Dr. Bob for me stepping it up on USF. I doubled my bet when it dropped down to 3.5. I just think Louisville is getting way too much respect at home...and they'll be facing a very stingy rush defense as well.

:shake:

concur; this game is on Cantwell for Louisville to cover and I'll take my shot with that.

Needless to say, I always feel more at ease when we're on the same side, horses.

Adding...

Alabama -5 (-110) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Nice Bama add on

Good Luck ZTech

Here's to a profitable weekend :shake:

Thanks Fondy!

Really hoping South Florida comes back in the 2nd Half...would be huge for me if they covered.

Adding...

Missouri 1st Quarter -6.5 (-115) [0.8 Units]

'an_horse'

ljc & Ramble - Thanks fellas! GL this afternoon!

Adding...

Oregon -2.5 (-115) [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Back