Week 9 FCS....

hoopsstar22

Captain of Vanzack's yacht
Overall
2* 8-2-1 ..... +12u
1* 10-11...... -1.75u

2 straight losing weeks
I wasn't planing on making any plays this week, but some lines have moved enough to make some plays. Tread lightly, if at all.

FCS Plays

2* James Madison +10/ Wofford +10 - W
1* Tennessee State -1.5/ Wofford +10- L

Last edited:
2* James Madison +10/ Wofford +10

2 weeks ago I made the statement that JMU would lose at Richmond, or at Nova. Well, its not gonna happen. The wakeup cal came against Richmond, where they scored a TD in the closing minutes of the game, and then a punt return as time expired won the game. They had a bye week last week to get healthy and prepare for the last test on the schedule. Nova's backup QB, the good qb that's been managing games nicely for them the ast 3 games is out, and Antwon Young returns. He's very mistake prone which doesn't bode wel ina game loike this. I don't think Nova knocks off 2 #1's at home.

Elon has been my man crush since the start of the season. They come into the game 7-1. Wofford's only loss was to South Carolina, and they were in that game the whole time. What a battle. I'll gladly take the 10 points with the team that will have the ball about 15-20 more minutes in this game. Huge SoCon game right here.

1* Tennessee State -1.5/ Wofford +10

SEMO owns a 3 point win over FCS bottom dweller Indiana State, and an OT win over a D2 team. Tennessee State controls their own destiny, as they hold the tie breaker over UT-Martin if both teams win out. I think last week's poor performanc against Austin Pee was just a little letdown from the big OT win at UTM. Has to be some motivation here.

Thanks D. Looking back over the writeups, you'd think I was missing a few digits on my hands, considering all the typos. lol.

Good luck to you today sir.

Here are my FBS fades. I'm sure some money is to be made on the other side.

Indiana +8
Duke +6 1h
Oregon/ASU o53.5

Thanks D. Looking back over the writeups, you'd think I was missing a few digits on my hands, considering all the typos. lol.

Good luck to you today sir.

Here are my FBS fades. I'm sure some money is to be made on the other side.

Indiana +8
Duke +6 1h
Oregon/ASU o53.5

As long as someone can discern what you are talking about, that's all that matters. Typing quickly to save some time is more important.

With you against the world with Indiana - hopefully they can sneak up on this "top-25" NW team.

I think it might be an abandon ship play at half time of the Northwestern game....

That box score looks atrocious.....

Nice to see Indiana win....

I'm adding Texas -11.5 -105

I don't think another person could possibly suck off OK State because the line is so long, so I'll go the other way.

Wofford controlling the ball... Up 21-7 with 10 min left in the 2ndQ. Elon only with 4 first downs, and 60 total yards thus far.

Its POURING in Villinova. JMU just lost about 15 yards on 2nd n goal, but score on 4th n goal from the 23.....

7-3 JMU. 1 min left in the 1st.

Gonna be one shitty ass game, but this should play very nicely into JMU's strength.

The wind appears to be blowing about 95mph, as a kickoff just got caught up in the wind, and went about 35 yards.

JMU just walks the ball in with a 55 yard pass, because everyone is so worried about Landers running the ball....

14-3 JMU 11:51 left in the 2Q

Wofford taking it to the Elon D up 34-13 at the half, as Elon kicks a 40 yd FG as the horn sounds....

Villanova with about a 32 play drive, and puts one in.

The rain is slowing down a little though.

14-10 JMU.... 3:24

LMAO.... SEMO kicks a FG with 3 seconds left somehow......

Can't wait to see the box score on this donk fest.

JMU runs a fake FG as the clock expired.... it trickled through the reciever's hands! Soooo close....

14-10 JMU going into the locker room.

Nova is just absolutely beating the clock to a pulp. They got a bogus PI call on 3rd down, on a ball thrown 5 yards out of bounds, and get a TD, but miss the 2pt conversion.

19-14 Nova early in the 4th.

JMU shits the bed on 1st n Goal from the 5, and had to settle for a FG.....

19-17 Nova...... 4:08 left.......

OOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYY FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKIIIINNNNGGGGG GGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Madison gets a hail mary in the endzone as time expires for the 23-19 WIN!!!!!

WOW!

2 final second wins in a row!!!!!1

An illegial procedure call with 4 seconds left moved JMU back 5 yards, and out of FG range because of the wind.... So they had to go for it.....

It bounced off a Nova player, and right into the arms of a JMU reciever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cover was in the bag.... but what a thrilling win to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

OOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYY FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKIIIINNNNGGGGG GGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Madison gets a hail mary in the endzone as time expires for the 23-19 WIN!!!!!

WOW!

2 final second wins in a row!!!!!1

Sonovabitch.:moose:
This is almost as bad as last week's Eastern Mich loss to Akron.

I would have been more than happy with the 19-17 win, cause I think you had Nova right?

But wow o wow, what an insaine game. Awesome to watch it.

I've lost 3 FCS games in the last 3 weeks with 53 seconds left, 8 seconds left, and 3 seconds left in today's Tenn St game.

Back