Week 9 CFB

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
This one out early........

Utah +11 v. Washington.......really thought this would be 7 1/2 or 8, and even thought that was going to be a tough cover....may come back over top if this drops into single digits, but this is a bit high here....I expect a battle

Agreed, I'd take the 11. Utah is held together with duct tape right now but they are going to kick, claw and battle UW to 0:00. UW undoubtedly the more talented team here but SLC isn't the easiest place to play.

Agreed, I'd take the 11. Utah is held together with duct tape right now but they are going to kick, claw and battle UW to 0:00. UW undoubtedly the more talented team here but SLC isn't the easiest place to play.

Gameday too.....jfc, the center of the football universe...as if the Utes need any more motivation

That being said, I think their TCU gameday experience a few years back was a TCU blowout IIRC. Utah will try to make this game as ugly as they can and I fully expect a one possession game.

Wisconsin -7.5 v. Nebby........time for Nebraska to get beat-fukkin-down....this team so living on borrowed time...should have lost at home to the arguably the worst team in the P12 north......if Wiscy doesn't put this team down, it says more about the conference than anything

It might say something about the conference's scheduling. How does Wisconsin get the five best teams in the conference (other than themselves) in five straight games? Sure, there's a bye in the middle of the five-game stretch, but still. Anyway, if Wisconsin is healthy, they should be a good play here. Nebraska's OL is devastated, and a win in this game makes UW the clear favorite for the division title. So there should be tons of motivation to keep the Badgers focused for one more week afer two tough games.

The scheduling is something I pointed out a few weeks ago in regards to the B10 period recently.....they will have less teams go bowling by default this year.
The Purdues and the like can't drop games to the MAC anymore and get bids.....it's an interesting topic for sure

The scheduling is something I pointed out a few weeks ago in regards to the B10 period recently.....they will have less teams go bowling by default this year.
The Purdues and the like can't drop games to the MAC anymore and get bids.....it's an interesting topic for sure
What about Meeechgan's schedule?

Washington is playing for the CFP. The Utes are a bump in the road. Duct tape won't help. Laying the points.

like this one......

Temple -6/Wiscy ML.....+110..........the ML gets me down to 6.....go owls

Back