E Mich
ODU

Penn St
Akron
Minny
UCF

BOL this week boys ........... :shake:

Last edited:
I like that Penn St +4,5 and got down….then it disappeared quickly.
Defense and points in this slobber knocker. 20-17 dunno who wins. BTW, did you rope like 80% last week? Good lord man.

just a bit better - no choice really - that rat bastard Winners sending me death threats again, along with pics of all family members (not realizing I don't like most of them) .....

In review: Marshall +3.5. They’ve owned this series and catching JMU at home prime time. Good angle??

ULL -3 Sat night vs Ga St —similar situation. Catching them at home, own the series…looks like another good spot.

Thoughts? Loving the angle on Minny +3.5 and Texas -22 (took it right over a key number…that’s when lightbulb flashes for me—they know something I don’t …which is most of the time anyways)

Love it BA!! Looking forward to another great week. Much appreciated

added smaller

ODU +6'
Fla St -13'

Will probably play ODU ML too - a really underrated team, off bye with a tough run of games ahead - ASU overrated and weak on SB road. If it hits 7 or gets closer I'll add.

FSU should roll here - Duke QB should still be out, or play much less than 100% - If set up I'll add to it live/ 2H - meaning back-up QB plays and Duke jumps out to an early lead ...... nothing wrong with a larger play - I ain't gonna do it because if Duke plays the absolute hell outta FSU (damn sure might) - I don't wanna feel like an even bigger dumbazz ........

In review: Marshall +3.5. They’ve owned this series and catching JMU at home prime time. Good angle??

ULL -3 Sat night vs Ga St —similar situation. Catching them at home, own the series…looks like another good spot.

Thoughts? Loving the angle on Minny +3.5 and Texas -22 (took it right over a key number…that’s when lightbulb flashes for me—they know something I don’t …which is most of the time anyways)

Love it BA!! Looking forward to another great week. Much appreciated

ULL not sure - GSU tough to read for me ......
>> lean Herd for sure buddy - JMU has burned my azz several times so I'll probably pass - I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HC (CIGNETTI) KEEPS ON GETTING HIS PLAYERS UP - WEEK AFTER WEEK - no bowls for the 2nd straight year FFS? - so makes zero sense to my regression style of handicapping - which suggests to fade - but that damn team gets better, using that NCAA screw job as motivation.

Is losing the 95th rated passer in America (Tanner Mordecai - 3 TD/ 3 INT) worth 5 points? - NO

I think Wisky rallies here around 4 star back-up rFr Locke (Miss St transfer) - Illini off huge upset W, now homecoming - they whipped Wisky LY 34-10. Wisky off their 2nd loss - this one is a must win - a game where they have sizeable edges all around (O - D - ST - FP) << field position, an underrated stat (bcftoys)

Wisky -2

* juiced - actually waiting for it to drop a bit, currently -118/119.....officially a dumb idea, especially for top plays, but in a low scoring ugly game I'm gonna do it here. Plus I need W's ha

Is losing the 95th rated passer in America (Tanner Mordecai - 3 TD/ 3 INT) worth 5 points? - NO

I think Wisky rallies here around 4 star back-up rFr Locke (Miss St transfer) - Illini off huge upset W, now homecoming - they whipped Wisky LY 34-10. Wisky off their 2nd loss - this one is a must win - a game where they have sizeable edges all around (O - D - ST - FP) << field position, an underrated stat (bcftoys)

Wisky -2

* juiced - actually waiting for it to drop a bit, currently -118/119.....officially a dumb idea, especially for top plays, but in a low scoring ugly game I'm gonna do it here. Plus I need W's ha
very sharp pic, B.A. right along with you, MASTER!

added smaller

Akron +8

Horrific spot for BG - at home (bad) - off a SU win (really bad) - as a favorite (turrible) - QB (Bazelak) is hurt and may be out
>> Akron tough in this spot, and should keep this under a TD or win outright - so small ML play too

added smaller

Akron +8

Horrific spot for BG - at home (bad) - off a SU win (really bad) - as a favorite (turrible) - QB (Bazelak) is hurt and may be out
>> Akron tough in this spot, and should keep this under a TD or win outright - so small ML play too
LARGELY tonight on texas rangers @-118....my release to you B.A.

added smaller

ODU +6'
Fla St -13'

Will probably play ODU ML too - a really underrated team, off bye with a tough run of games ahead - ASU overrated and weak on SB road. If it hits 7 or gets closer I'll add.

FSU should roll here - Duke QB should still be out, or play much less than 100% - If set up I'll add to it live/ 2H - meaning back-up QB plays and Duke jumps out to an early lead ...... nothing wrong with a larger play - I ain't gonna do it because if Duke plays the absolute hell outta FSU (damn sure might) - I don't wanna feel like an even bigger dumbazz ........
ODU :shake:

bumped up The Criminoles.....

added smaller

Navy +11
Tenn TT under 18'

Like Bama - don't trust their OL here to lay the 9+ - just a tiny bet on Navy - will look at AF live/2H if down

BOL today boys - will add some live/2H plays if I can stay awake ha ................. :cheers3:

That Florida St back door cover was my favorite wager of the year so far! Man that was fun BA :clapping2:

I agree with 2dawg…. and I know how much time, energy, and diligence it takes to reach your level of mastering handicapping.

You truly have a gift my Man… and we could never thank you enough for sharing. Except buying you that Pappy Bourbon you like for Christmas! Ha. I’ll see if Winners old bootleggers have a connection.

Top Shelf again SMH. 4-1 Cheehuuu

I agree with 2dawg…. and I know how much time, energy, and diligence it takes to reach your level of mastering handicapping.

You truly have a gift my Man… and we could never thank you enough for sharing. Except buying you that Pappy Bourbon you like for Christmas! Ha. I’ll see if Winners old bootleggers have a connection.

Top Shelf again SMH. 4-1 Cheehuuu
Naturally!

Back