Week 8 WTF CFB Plays

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Figured I would post my plays........got absolutely RAILED last weekend and capped off with teh Seahawks loss to kill a few ML parlays that would have gone a long way on the damage......anyway, here is what I have....lines may not be current, but nobody really gonna tail any of this shit anyway.......

Fresno State +17 @ Boise......2 Units.....cause I hate money
Houston -9 1/2 v. Temple.......2 Units
Washington +21 @ Oregon......2 Units......Marcus Peters has a 100 yard pick retunr with less than a minute to go....Huskies win outright 31-20 and it is the turning point in this series for years to come
Colorado +21 @ USC.....2 Units......Trojans sleepwalk for a half, before grinding out a 13 point win
tOSU -22 v. Rutgers........2 Units
Marshall -22 @ Flint.....2 Units......death, taxes, marshall
Baylor/WVU Under 80....1 Units......Baylor's D is fine and they may struggle a bit here on O....Holgerson gonna try and shorten game.....will be 38-30 at half of course
Iowa +5 @ Maryland....2 Units.....betting the team that hasn't let me down this year against the team that hasn't won for me yet....and, quite frankly, you can never bet enough 9 am games on Saturdays

BTW.....fukk percy harvin...we don't need his whiney ass primadonnna bullshit......back on track this weekend boys....

Last edited:
jimmy you might have a winner with houston because WWP has TEMPLE oh no i'm in trouble

jimmy nice day my brother keep them winner rolling my man bol today

Back