Week 8, what did you learn?

Why is Ameer returning kicks? Why did Detroit go full Jacksonville and stop running the ball? Balance has been there key. Now, I know the lead ballooned and Seattle had a lot of possession in this game but in what was a basically wasted QTR (3rd) the Lions ran the ball twice.

All players know the vegas lines....i think Gurley just wanted to be featured on SVP's bad beat segment...haha

Browns actually did win.....TODAY.........cya Hue

Jags still jagging....notice Ramsey hasn't popped off lately?!?!

is Fitz-magic back?!?!? QB dilemma in TB

LaVeon who?......Connor doing work

DEEEEEEEEEtriot fools gold....awful

I don't know the full game numbers but the Seattle rush game did nada with Harrison in the game in the first half and ate them alive when he was on the bench in the first half.

Unpopular opinion: Todd Haley can coach. He’s a stubborn son of a bitch but I watched him take Matt Cassel and some scrubs to a division title. And the Pitt offense was great under his watch. Do I care that he’s an asshole? Not really. We got them all over the league. He took the fall with Hue who is absolutely garbage. If you have a semblance of an offense, hire Todd Haley.

Done. Lol. I expect rebuttal but I like the dude

I don't want to offend Lions fans, but I don't get the love that some people have for them. They are ranked 28th in footballoutsiders, the defense is pathetic. Im very low on them.

The Skins continue to win ugly....defense is legit.

Eli will be the worst QB in the HOF. People get on their OL (some deserved), but he looks like he's trying to solve a rubiks cube while standing in quick sand in the pocket. Their idea of trying to move the ball is blindly throw up to OBJ to make a miracle catch or a swing pass to Barkley.

The Rams are legit. I think there defense is a hair overrated, but the offense is spectacular.

Panthers might be better than I thought, but I've been down on Bal (wrongly except against Cincy) all year so Im holding off praise.

The Saints defense is better than rankings. The pass rush helps the poor secondary. Still bad, but not worst in the league bad

Denver might be better than I thought even in a loss.

GB is gonna make a run

Philly may not have it this year. The defense is still above average, but not great. Wentz is still recovering?

Wanna beat the Rams? Just pressure Goff up the middle because he doesn't like to move and when he does, it's rare he finishes a play in the positive. The other thing is pound the rock. They're getting gashed in the running game. Green Bay and the Falcons last year gave the blue print. Green Bay however made a huge mistake getting away from the running game and Rodgers got pressured often because his oline doesnt pass protect well.
I was at the game last yesterday and watched a borderline horrific performance by the Rams D. Aaron Donald seems to dominate in the 2nd half because of his superior conditioning. I'm worried about this defense. Marcus Peters has been getting toasted on a game to game basis. We have 3 DTs starting so there's no edge rush even with 2 OLBs on the edges. We have 2 undersized LBs who aren't stuffing the run, instead they're getting cleared out by olinemen who are 50lbs heavier. Saints might score 40+ this coming weekend. Itll be a matter of whether Goff can be on the high 40s.

Last edited:
Wanna beat the Rams? Just pressure Goff up the middle because he doesn't like to move and when he does, it's rare he finishes a play in the positive. The other thing is pound the rock. They're getting gashed in the running game. Green Bay and the Falcons last year gave the blue print. Green Bay however made a huge mistake getting away from the running game and Rodgers got pressured often because his oline doesnt pass protect well.
I was at the game last yesterday and watched a borderline horrific performance by the Rams D. Aaron Donald seems to dominate in the 2nd half because of his superior conditioning. I'm worried about this defense. Marcus Peters has been getting toasted on a game to game basis. We have 3 DTs starting so there's no edge rush even with 2 OLBs on the edges. We have 2 undersized LBs who aren't stuffing the run, instead they're getting cleared out by olinemen who are 50lbs heavier. Saints might score 40+ this coming weekend. Itll be a matter of whether Goff can be on the high 40s.
Should be a good one....GOTY so far.....

Back