Week 8 What Are We Learning

I’m learning the Bears may have gotten themselves a player in Tyson Bagent. Most offenses look totally inferior when they have to go to the back up QB - especially a rookie. The Bears offense looks better with him. Yes, he is going to make some mistakes but this kid is a competitor and I like him.

if I was Justin fields I’d stay hurt. Kid will never have a chance w that loser staff. I dunno if Caleb Williams be able to overcome the clown show in Chicago? Nothing bears do gives them a chance to win. Hire a garbage defensive coach when you have a young dynamic qb, he in turn hires crappy offensive staff, these dudes so clueless not only do they have no ability to scheme offense they had 1 running back who looks like he shot out a cannon when he gets the ball and that guy only gets 5-6 touches as they give a couple bums all the snaps. Watching them hurts my head, I keep telling my moms she should find a new favorite team cause this franchise will never win anything til the team gets sold.

I’m learning the Bears may have gotten themselves a player in Tyson Bagent. Most offenses look totally inferior when they have to go to the back up QB - especially a rookie. The Bears offense looks better with him. Yes, he is going to make some mistakes but this kid is a competitor and I like him.

What about bears offense looked good to you as they mustered 7 points vs the worst pass d in the league? Not saying it the qb fault, the staff is totally incompetent so I’m not blaming him, just not sure what you saw from the offense that gave you any hope? I particularly love the way in short yardage they bring in a rb who tip toes behind the Los when they have foreman who hits the hole hard!

The last week where the NFC won more games than the AFC was week 2.

AFC overall depth is crazy. Nine teams with a winning record, another 4 that are 3-4.

NFC has 5 teams with a winning record, 3 more teams at .500 and 1 team that's 3-4.

Gonna take 10 wins to make AFC playoffs......NFC might have 8-9 in play for the #7 spot.

AFC overall depth is crazy. Nine teams with a winning record, another 4 that are 3-4.

NFC has 5 teams with a winning record, 3 more teams at .500 and 1 team that's 3-4.

Gonna take 10 wins to make AFC playoffs......NFC might have 8-9 in play for the #7 spot.
Yup, on all this.

Hence why I said preseason Detroit needed to be and should be top 4.

On another note... Cowboys at home in their non throwback blues was wild!

Live betting note: Lot of points of the game happen the final 5 minutes of the FIRST HALF more than the last 5 of the SECOND HALF this year so far. UNLESS it's primetime. These coaches act like they are down 80-0 with 2 minutes left in each half and it leads to a lot of big gains. Or a turnover. They almost always put their D in a deep zone to prevent a touchdown in the FIRST HALF, like wtf?? Sidelines are always open,teams just dunk and dunk and dunk and before you know it they've gained 65 and ready to score.

Granted this doesn't always happen, just something I've noticed.

You can tell the majority of practice is spent on the final 5 minutes of a half or game.

We pretty much new this coming in didn’t we? After eagles and niners the nfc is mostly trash. Afc has all the qbs.

Don't remind me bro

I crushed it all weekend and still can’t stop thinking bout what I lost on Phillies series cause that moron!! Honestly I hit so much in pitcher out props I didn’t even lose money on series but it did put a huge dent in my profits, all cause he a fucking moron! I still didn’t think zona would win 6-7 in Philly, Hats off to them for that but had he just did the same thing he did w his pen all year in gm3 and 4 it never gets yo that point.

Is Purdy getting exposed?

I think I like the betting chick on Sunday nfl countdown over Ponder.

Eagles winning in many different ways.

I’m disappointed that The Chargers didn’t find a way to lose that game.

There 5-6 teams (one being the bears w a backup qb) that just so outclassed even the worst coached team in the nfl can’t lose to them. Don’t worry I glanced at chargers next 4 games, they will have no problem losing 3 of them!!

Purdy only being exposed in the sense he isn’t a dude who gonna carry the team, once he gets his weapons back he will continue being exactly what they need. Unless niners continue to suffer injuries and can’t get healthy he be just fine imo.

Eagles are legit scary good, maybe the best front office in the league. I thought it was flat out genius when they were stockpiling the.d with all the players from one the most dominant defenses in ncaa history! They not even having to expose hurts w much zone read or designed runs, the fact they have that just sitting on back burner is a scary thought!! The dline is deep and crazy talented. The wrs are a nightmare, the oline very good. The backs are excellent, Most complete team imo. Niners right there if healthy. Nfc continues to be a 2 horse race even tho I do like lions, not on that level and nobody should lie to themselves bout Dallas, they can’t handle the physicality of either those teams!

How many times on 4th and short did bears hand it to one them sorry running backs who tip toes to the Los while trying to find a hole? While foreman sitting on bench and that dude hits the Los like he shot out a cannon and makes his own hole! The fact bears gave those other 2 rbs carry’s in those spots just showed how incompetent they are,

Not a big cousins fan but his injury really sucks for a guy who likes to bet props. Gonna put a damper on Hockenson, Addison, amd Jefferson when he comes back. That sucks.

There 5-6 teams (one being the bears w a backup qb) that just so outclassed even the worst coached team in the nfl can’t lose to them. Don’t worry I glanced at chargers next 4 games, they will have no problem losing 3 of them!!

Purdy only being exposed in the sense he isn’t a dude who gonna carry the team, once he gets his weapons back he will continue being exactly what they need. Unless niners continue to suffer injuries and can’t get healthy he be just fine imo.

Eagles are legit scary good, maybe the best front office in the league. I thought it was flat out genius when they were stockpiling the.d with all the players from one the most dominant defenses in ncaa history! They not even having to expose hurts w much zone read or designed runs, the fact they have that just sitting on back burner is a scary thought!! The dline is deep and crazy talented. The wrs are a nightmare, the oline very good. The backs are excellent, Most complete team imo. Niners right there if healthy. Nfc continues to be a 2 horse race even tho I do like lions, not on that level and nobody should lie to themselves bout Dallas, they can’t handle the physicality of either those teams!
Yea Philly is going to the SB.
Everytime I watch em I say THAT is playoff ball

Hear me out on Bagent. I’m so sick of teams bringing in their backup QBs and they seem totally incapable of running the offense. See Steelers, Jets, Giants, etc., two of which were former first round draft picks. The Bears bring in this UFA that nobody has ever heard of and he steps right in and has pretty good command of this offense and they are letting him chuck the ball around - as they should. He looks a heck of a lot better than Wilson and Trubisky to me. Now, tough sledding last night against a desperate team but he was not the reason the Bears lost that game. I’d like to see him in the Minny offense with those weapons and that defense.

Quick note to tuck in your fantasy/prop files....

Steelers down 10, 1 minute left at their own 16:
Pass to Najee for 12
Pass to Najee for 13
Pass to Najee for 10
Incomplete pass
Pass to Heyward for 8
Incomplete pass
5 seconds, left, hail mary intercepted.

Niners down 14, TWELVE seconds left at their own 20:
Purdy to CMAC for 28
Purdy to Ray Ray McCloud for 41

Bears down 17, 22 seconds left at their own 16:
Kneeldown

I ask you, which teams will respect their coaches more and play harder for them: the teams running hurry up plays in a hopeless situation, with players racking up garbage time numbers that will show up as real stats in the contract negotiations, OR teams whose coaches say fuck it, let's get out of here.

And if Cmac gets injured on that meaningless play, then what are we saying about their coaches? Should have had backups in at that point.

I agree … players want to play. But backups need game action as well and that’s the perfect time to give it to them.

Stop. This is madness.

Yea Philly is going to the SB.
Everytime I watch em I say THAT is playoff ball

I don’t think we should write niners off, this little slump is happening at bout best possible time. They get healthy hopefully we get the game we got cheated out of last year when Purdy blew his elbow out on 2nd play or whatever. Those are easily the 2 most complete and physically dominant teams in nfc, although I think lions are kinda trending that direction, still a ways to go but we havnt hit the most vital time of season yet, they could get on this level, and remember lions play in a cake division so while eagles and niners battling tough teams lions will be beating up on packers, bears, and Vikings without cousins!!

Hear me out on Bagent. I’m so sick of teams bringing in their backup QBs and they seem totally incapable of running the offense. See Steelers, Jets, Giants, etc., two of which were former first round draft picks. The Bears bring in this UFA that nobody has ever heard of and he steps right in and has pretty good command of this offense and they are letting him chuck the ball around - as they should. He looks a heck of a lot better than Wilson and Trubisky to me. Now, tough sledding last night against a desperate team but he was not the reason the Bears lost that game. I’d like to see him in the Minny offense with those weapons and that defense.

I didn’t see a snap of trubisky the other day but think I’ve seen more than enough of him to say he one the better backups in the league imo. Very small sample for this Bagent kid and In fairness to him bears offensive staff isn’t capable of running a McDonald’s smoothly!! That said from what I saw I strongly disagree on him being more talented than trubisky. He did show pretty good command the offense, I actually thought he looked better when they went no huddle and put it in his hands but he made 4-5 absolutely awful decisions on balls that coulda easily been picked, several that were a cunt hair from pick 6s as he telegraphed his throw and was incredibly late with the ball. Then he had a few others that were just very inaccurate throws. I mean the kid played at what level in college? Obviously there gonna be a huge adjustment far as speed of game and kind of athletes he working w and playing against. Not saying he couldn’t be a viable backup or even a starter, I mean if Desmond Ridder can somehow start my mailman might as well get a chance!! Don’t want to be to harsh cause he was after all running a offense not suited for 3rd graders! But it doesn’t change the fact he gonna have to get much faster anticipating throws cause his arm couldn’t get the ball past those corners breaking on routes. All things being equal I’ll take trubisky in a heartbeat, he been around a long time tho and has years of starts under his belt. Maybe the bears kid could get there; of course for him to have any chance he needs to get away from the clown show staff in Chicago who I’m not sure even Caleb Williams would succeed with!!

Quick note to tuck in your fantasy/prop files....

Steelers down 10, 1 minute left at their own 16:
Pass to Najee for 12
Pass to Najee for 13
Pass to Najee for 10
Incomplete pass
Pass to Heyward for 8
Incomplete pass
5 seconds, left, hail mary intercepted.

Niners down 14, TWELVE seconds left at their own 20:
Purdy to CMAC for 28
Purdy to Ray Ray McCloud for 41

Bears down 17, 22 seconds left at their own 16:
Kneeldown

I ask you, which teams will respect their coaches more and play harder for them: the teams running hurry up plays in a hopeless situation, with players racking up garbage time numbers that will show up as real stats in the contract negotiations, OR teams whose coaches say fuck it, let's get out of here.

I dunno how the players could respect bears staff when to me it seemed painfully obvious one the 3 running backs they had last night was clearly better than the other 2 yet he might have got least amount of snaps (not sure exact breakdown but seemed that way). I’m sure if we see it players know without a doubt!

I’m still scratching my head on all the short yardage plays bears had #23 or #25 in game, these dudes both pussy foot to the Los while trying to find a hole, every time getting tackled short. All the while Foreman on the sideline and when that dude gets a handoff it looks like he shot out a cannon, if there isn’t a hole he makes his own!! I understand there times for a back to be patient and let play develop but not when you need a yard!!! I guarantee had foreman got those 10 carry’s they wasted on the other 2 backs he woulda busted a long one! He the kind of guy the more carry’s he gets the less defenders want to tackle him! Those other 2 were a wasted down every time they got the ball. Shit makes no sense to me and players know who should be on the field!

It’s a copycat league, unfortunately what they have chosen to copy is mediocrity. The owners would rather lose “their way” than win in a way that would make them uncomfortable, and it shows in the product.

Well said, kinda crazy ppl w so much money have so little guts!!

I mean, that’s how you end up with Josh McDaniels getting hired twice to fail spectacularly both times. He looks like what coaches think a smart football coach should look like, and he makes them feel comfortable in hiring him. If we saw him be a coach a third time in Carolina five years from now, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Back