Week 8 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Bold will be plays and Italics are strong leans....

Baltimore-7
Carolina-4

*2 plays above are result of opinion and this trend this year....
West coast teams traveling to east coast are 3-9 ATS and 1-11 SU while East coast teams going west coast are 5-5 ATS and 4-6 SU

St.Louis+7.5... hoping for +8 will be game time decision with status of Jackson. This is a different team now and I expect Bulger to be able to pass on the Pats.

Cleveland+7.5 and UNDER 41... we have 2 teams that play solid defense of late in the Browns and like to run the ball. Perfect for a 1 score game difference and an under play...again waiting on line movement on this one as well

Philly -9 and OVER 45... Philly off a bye and with their passing game against a poor pass defense I expect the Eagle to put up at least 34 and that home crowd should rattle Ryan finally. Great looking QB but this is where he shows his rookie status I think. 38-14 Philly

Washington-7... Looks easy and after Portis fucked me last week I'm scared besides Lions have to win sometime right? Haha who knows. This seems like an upset or blowout for skins maybe I'll play Was and ML to hedge this bet will wait a little longer

Last edited:
Love the Carolina play.

Eagles make sense but I've always felt they aren't mentally tough and I think Andy Reid is a lousy coach. Eagles should cover but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Atlanta hangs around.

I don't understand why anyone would put money on the Chiefs even catching 13 points. I don't think this is a great spot to go against the Jets. New York is coming off an embarrasing loss and they have the perfect opponent in Kansas City for a big game.

I can't figure out the Skins. GL.

Love the Baltimore teaser.

BOL Troy.

Like the card Stacks

Huge fan of carolina as well this week....and yea as much as I would love betting the shit out of the skins this week, I just cant after that garbage ass fumble.

BOL :cheers:

I also like carolina, they have one of the most balanced offenses in Nfl.... and they have the 2nd best pass d in the league...run d is not very good, but Arizona can't run very well either...

Like this card. Think it's a tough week the linesmakers are making us having too cover bigger spreads.

Lean on all. Example Atlanta -9 though, at -3 it's Philly play easy. I think KC can keep it close on the J-E-T-S. NYJ have done crap on west coast, and aren't a blowout team. Just Carolina definately stands out this week.

--I think Washington is a play.

Back