18" Pythons
Cle/StL OVER 45
Pit/Cincy OVER 48
Chi-4 (-120)
Minny ML EVEN
TB-3(-125) ***update***
Jax/TB UNDER 32
WASHINGTON REDSKINS MONEYLINE +1100 for .25 units/2.75
I know the skins and this would be so typical of a game they win outright. Barely beat AZ no one giving them a chance this game will be won by the skins. That or lose 38-7. Its wortha look IMO for a small ammount.
NE-15.5
Well as I stated above this will be a close win for the skins or a blowout IMO so lets play NE as well just in case. Still hoping for a skins victory but again I see one of 2 extremes happening. Take it for what its worth.
NYG-9.5
Chi-5
Looking to add one maybe two more plays by Sunday.

Last edited:
GL this week bro. Going the other way with Detroit, but I'm liking Washington on Sunday. Gutsy taking the ML...but, it's not like you're risking much.

What you think about SF/NO under? SF's defense is playing so well... and their offense sucks... at home, they won't give the other team a free 28 points like they did last week

What you think about SF/NO under? SF's defense is playing so well... and their offense sucks... at home, they won't give the other team a free 28 points like they did last week
i think the line is right on persoanlly 21-17 game maybe 24-21 its too close lean to under though for whta its worth

GL man, like the Skins today! lol, biased pick of course. hey did you send me a friend request on Live? take it easy man GL

Back