Week 8 Plays

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Link to our weekly show to follow

19-17-1 ytd; quite frankly that's just not cutting it. Not sure what the problem is; been getting killed lately on plays where I was with the house and the public won. Just gotta keep grinding, still plenty of season left

Jets +6.5

Overreaction line after Monday's embarrassing effort. Its like the world instantly forgot that this team did just beat the Cowboys. Gotta love Minshew, but it does seem like hes more "competent backup/fun guy to have around" than star qb. This feels like a grind it out game for both teams and points will be at a premium. A Jets outright win would not surprise me

Chargers +4

This definitely is the play I will most likely be kicking myself for later on, but who the hell is Trubisky to be laying more than a fg to anybody right now? This is another game that I expect to be sloppy and low scoring. Ill take the points

Eagles +1.5

I'm gonna give my boys one last chance to show they aren't frauds. In fairness to myself, while I would never bet against my boys, I strongly advised against betting on them the last 2 weeks. This team always falls prey to the tough spot games and the Vikes and Boys were licking their chops. I dare Josh Allen to beat me here. He may connect once or twice with Brown for deep balls, but the Eagles seem to be crushed by qbs who are accurate, and Allen is not. The bills have beaten the Jets (after falling behind 16-0), Giants, Bengals (by 4), titans and Dolphins (in which they trailed at halftime)...just an abysmal lineup of offenses. This line exists bc of recency bias. I still think the Eagles are the better team here and with their season on the line, Im gonna trust em to get the W

Oakland/Houston over 51.5

If this loses, whatever, but Houston should score 38+ here on their own. This should be a fun one

Panthers +5.5

Love this play. Prob my fav of the week. I have 3 underdogs of more than a FG in games that I think could be fg games. SF has been awesome, but this team is going to lose some games. They are not elite yet, and I would not be shocked with a panthers win. May sprinkle some on the ML too

May play: KC +3.5

i like PHI and LAC, but not sure i can pull the trigger

Also, murdering a bookie sounds strong

Keep on doing what you are doing... things will adjust... plus you are having a season most cannot achieve in NFL lol

I'll listen to the Pod in a bit, I been waiting all day for it.

Back