Week 8 NFL....

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
SEASON 49-35 (58%)
LW 5-8

Well got crushed last week...just looked at some games from the wrong perspective. This card this week seems to have a lot of strong plays... Just glancing over the card, I see a lot of plays that stick out BIG time...BOL ALL

added
New Orleans +3
I really do not think that San Diego is that good. Every time they win a game everyone seems to say, "Well this week the Chargers will finally show that they are the strong team in the AFC....bla bla bla." Even without Reggie Bush, I think the Saint will get that offense going with Shockey, Colston and Brees. They should also have a stronger running game with Duece and Pierre...

Dallas -2 and OVER 40.5
OK I think it is about time to slowly start looking at Dallas as a team that can cover some numbers again. Brad Johnson and Roy Williams will get another week of practice. I think BJ can be an adequate(SP) quarterback with all of these weapons. He received too much hype when Romo got hurt and he received too much criticism last week.

ATL +9
I am really not sure why this line is anywher bigger than 4 or 5. Atlanta is a good team. I am not sure if the lines makers think that Matt Ryan will struggle against the different blitz packages? He played very strong against the Bears. They do a lot of the same things that Philly does.

Zona +4.5 (120) OVER 43
I think their will be a lot of points in this one. This has the making of whoever has the ball last scores. I like the Cardinals to win SU but I will take the points....31-28 type game

Cleveland +7.5 (120)
I also like the over in this game. Jacksonville has given up something like 1.8 TDs a game through the air this year. The Browns should be able to get things going after last week's debacle. The pressure is once again off this team, so they can be successful. Like Arizona, I expect the Browns to win this game.

San Fran -5
This is one of my favorite games on the board. Seattle has looked like shit on the road all year (shocker). Couple that with another week without Hassleback, and SF is the big play IMO. SF put it to Seattle (in SEA) earlier this year. I expect Gore to have a huge game!'an_horse'

KC/NYJ OVER 39

Miami +1

Oakland +8

Detroit +7.5

Will add some more later probably

BOL all:cheers:

Last edited:
Dallas is tough to back right now, maybe I'm being too hard on BJ and the team, but I'm gonna wait til they snap out of this.

I don't think AZ is going to score much this week, I'm gonna be on Carolina

BOL with em all YEsSIr

:cheers:

i was not able to get on the site to answer that KC question spider...not sure what was wrong with the site

i was not able to get on the site to answer that KC question spider...not sure what was wrong with the site

There wasn't anything wrong with the site, it just decided to take a 2 hour break right before kickoff. (rolls eyes) I hate our host. Sorry about the issues it may have caused.

Back