WEEK 8 NFL

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
Week 8 picks:

Oaktown +7 If you aint from Oakland dont say yo city the town!! Oakland still sucks, dont think i completely lost my beliefs just because i rode them and they covered last week, but there is no way in hell Baltimore should be laying 7 to any team in the league (maybe the winless ones, maybe!)...I have to stick to my gut and my gut is telling me no way in hell Flacco goes 17/23 for 232 yards 1 td and 0 ints again! That was his awesome game of the year and i really dont see it happening again. Thats treal talk, not just real talk, learn about it!

Oakland/Balti Over 36
Usually i roll with the under on numbers this low because i know vegas is trying to get the suckers on the over. But the public is on the under!!! with kind of good reason as well, they probably think it will be close scoring and low numbers at that. I disagree. 24 to 17 Raiders take it....or i could be full ah shit but i just like the over!

still looking at some other games...will have a couple more in a little bit

" Yeea im a dope deala, on top ah that im a liar and a steala "

Saints +3 Revenge game for Drew Brees. Chargers didnt have faith in him after the injury, he went to another team and as a qb is still tearin it up, i believe he will do the same, maybe even better against his old team. He said in a press conference earlier that he would be lying if he looked at this game as any other game. Chargers still havent really found themselves as a squad yet, one game whippin ass one day gettin their ass' whipped. I'll roll with the dog fading the public.

Jets -13 They are playing the chiefs. The line is under 2 tds. I think that can be done and quite easily at that. Brett Farve is going to pat the stats with this game, viciously.

Giants +3 Im sorry to say but I think the Giants have a really good chance at making the superbowl again, and this is a cowboys fan saying that. That being said, I like Giants to win outright in this one, so ill be happy to take the fg.

..... Shoot the thoughts !!! BOL....:cheers:

" Im underground but my mack hand is still heavy, come to the bay ill scoop you in the same chevy, same spot same set of keys, same project blocks with dope spots makin hella G's "

Agree at this point with the card. Especially that Giants play. I see it's OTB at various spots now. We'll see.

Saints game looks sexy as well

GL

Couple thoughts on your plays thus far Measey.

Oak def could keep this close to the number, I noticed some shops have pushed this number to 9. Baltimore seems like the obvious play here. Baltimores defense has played well at home. Flacco has been terrible away, but serviceable at home. Tough call, almost to tough.

No opinion on that total, as I see the reason why you like it, but I see no reason to play the over. Both offense's can be completely anemic for quarters.

Right now leaning hard on SD. NO doesnt travel well, can you imagine to London???? But SD defense has been so bad this year, add that LT has been downright not exciting so far this year. I think he is scoreless the last 3 weeks. NO proved they can stop the run, and I expect them to do that here as well, using the same approach they did against Minnesota.

Can't lay DD with anyone in this league right now. No team has proven they are worthy of laying DD, especially the Jets. Now if Favre does his thing like he can, I see no way KC can keep this close. They have no running game, and they are starting Steed at quarterback from what I have read. They even thought about bringing in Daunte Culpepper this week. Ish, might have ot mix yourself a drink for that game, and hope the Jets D plays well.

I'm on Pitt, Alex has stated many times that the NFC East is overrated. I tend to agree with him. This will be a monster game, I got 2.5, I think its a 3pt game either way. If Ben can get quick passes, and Mewelde can continue to do well they should win. Now If Pitt can't stop Brandon Jacobs, who has been a beast hte last few weeks, your on the right side then.

:shake: I dont know about the NFC east being overrated statement because to me they are the top teams in the entire NFC. I really cannot see any other team make it to the superbowl from the NFC besides someone from the east division, to narrow it down even more, i cannot see any team besides cowboys or giants make it to the bowl.

3-2-1 so far with giants pending....im pretty confident in giants and to me this was a tough card this week so ill take these results...

:shake: hope you had a profitable day marlo...ill be waiting to see whats your monday night play, leaning tenn-4 right now

Back