Week 8 NFL

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
compared all the vegas lines to my lines. heres what i see as off ...

indy opened at just a -6. i mean what is this? line should of opened at or around the number 10. instead it doesnt even open at a 7. i expect public to be on this indy short number.
Joe Public, also, brought up a good pt about how carolina apologized to their fans about how poorly they played in their last home game. indy is also off a short week with a lookahead to the big one in week 9 vs team of destiny (NE).

lean: carolina +6.5 (want 7) and maybe ml if i can find it in me.

gb at opened at +1. no idea why. they are the better team. this denver team is a bunch of pretenders. they had sunday nights game won in the 4th quarter but then they go ahead and give the 14 lead away and have to have yet another one of their wins come down to a jason elam game winning FG. this team could easily be 0-6.
however, since this win was on SNF and the team they beat was one of the better teams in the NFL the public should back denver here up until the -3 (where it stands now).

lean: GB +3 and ml

pitt opened at -1? i dont think i really need to go into much here. this game should have opened at pitt -6. it has since its opening moved to -4.

lean: cincy +4 and ml

cleveland -3 is another one that makes no sense. arizona was favored by more at stl. what is this line? shouldn't cleveland be at least a 7? me thinks so at least.

lean: stl +3 and ml

no idea why chicago continues to be these -5 favs. its almost as if the books dont want us to cover EVER. they should be -3 this week imo. not much value here tho.

cleveland over 43.5 is worth a look because of the fact that cleveland for the past 5 years has come out swinging after their bye week.

GL on the card, many of the same leans.

I think that Cle line is probably due to Jackson returning this week. If that is the only reason, then it's definitely a good bet, because I don't see him making this team a winner without an o-line.

I think that Cle line is probably due to Jackson returning this week. If that is the only reason, then it's definitely a good bet, because I don't see him making this team a winner without an o-line.

sounds like jeff wilkins will be busy this week.

Yea, I'm definitely not getting while the books keep favoring the Saints, it's insane to me. Also, San Diego laying double digits? Really? Shaub will be back, this is a different Texans team .. I'm loving that under too (45).

i dont think imma touch the sd game or the giants game because one is being played across an ocean and the other in a fire pit.

thinking about pulling the trig on the rams, but it's kind of hard for me to do on a 0-7 team. carolina should be competitive after coming off a bye here. gL

Official Plays 12 pm
cleveland -3 +110
clev/stl u48 -110
det +6.5 -110
carolina +7.5 +105
indy/car u44.5
miami +10.5 -110
phila/min u37.5 -110
cincy +4.5 +100
pitt/cin u48 -110

cleveland is the better team. there is too much value in this line to pass up, even tho its short and very well could be a sucker bet. the rams avg 11.3 pts/game i can back that.

takes two teams to get a total. i dont see that happening in stl. i see a lot of field goals being kicked.

det is the better team. no idea why they are getting so many.

carolina is in a real good situational spot. HC Fox is 28-10 ats as an underdog.

i see at best a 23-20 type ballgame in carolina.

miami is representing more than their team or the nfl in london but the united states as a whole. if they dont bring it for this game then i quesiton if players on that team have a soul.

phila/min i just dont see any offense. phila cant get in the red zone but should be able to contain the vikings offense.

cincy wins this game they are a win withing pitt in the AFC North. also pitt has won their last six games in cincy. cincy should be motivated here. something about that last sentence i typed doesnt seem right ...

the importance of this game in the AFC North should make the offense play tight and the defenses take the lead.

sorry about the short thoughts and so late. but i overslept some. i posted some early ones when the card first hit the online sceen, hope it helped if any.

good luck today everyone.

cincy -1/2 2h +100
miami +4.5 2h -110
clev/stl u24 2h +105
phila/min u20 2h -125

3 pm
jets -3 +105
buf/jets u39.5 -110
houston +10.5 -110
hou/sd u46 -110
jack/tampa u33 -110

buf and jets is a home dominated series. plus the jets need to win and show something. especially off last weeks bad loss.

under makes sense.

houston should not be getting dd in this spot. should be a 7.

houston is off a high scoring game and the defenses dont allow long runs on both teams.

gray vs garcia. nuff said.

looks like 10-3 on the early games. hopefully i dont give it all back in the 2nd slate of games. wait ... who am i kidding ;)

5-4 on the 2nd slate of games.

15-7 in all this week 8 sunday.

with the 7-3-1 in college football yesterday thats 22-10-1 this weekend.

'an_horse'

Back