Miami +10

Philadelphia -1

Carolina +7.5

Denver -3

GL 2 ALL

:cheers:​

****Larger Than Normal Wager****

Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5

Pitt coming off a road loss to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Denver</st1:place></st1:City> by a last second FG while cincinnatti off a home win against the jets. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Pitt Offense 6<o:p></o:p>
Cincy Defense 29<o:p></o:p>
Pitt Rushing 2<o:p></o:p>
Cincy Rushing D 27<o:p></o:p>
Pitt Passing 23<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Cincy</st1:PlaceName><st1:PlaceType>Pass</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> D 28<o:p></o:p>
Cincy Offense 4<o:p></o:p>
Pitt Defense 1<o:p></o:p>
Cincy Rushing 21<o:p></o:p>
Pitt Rushing D 3<o:p></o:p>
Cincy Passing 2<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Pitt</st1:PlaceName><st1:PlaceType>Pass</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> D 3<o:p></o:p>
<st1:City><st1:place>Pittsburgh</st1:place></st1:City> #1 in time of possession so will keep cincy off the field<o:p></o:p>
Pitt Defense is #1 is pass completion %<o:p></o:p>
Pitt #4 in sacks Cincy #13 in sacks allowed<o:p></o:p>
Cincy #29 in turnovers<o:p></o:p>

· Steelers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a S.U. loss. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
· Steelers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.<o:p></o:p>
  • <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: navy; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">
    Bengals are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 8. <o:p></o:p>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: navy; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">
    Bengals are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win. <o:p></o:p>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: navy; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">
    Bengals are <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Year="2001" Day="5" Month="1">1-5-1</st1:date> ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. <o:p></o:p>
    Bengals are <st1:date Year="2001" Day="7" Month="1">1-7-1</st1:date> ATS in their last 9 games in October. <o:p></o:p>
    Bengals are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a home underdog.<o:p></o:p>
    Steelers are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings in <st1:City><st1:place>Cincinnati</st1:place></st1:City>. <o:p></o:p>
    Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in <st1:City><st1:place>Cincinnati</st1:place></st1:City>. <o:p></o:p>
    Underdog is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings. <o:p></o:p>
  • Road team is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings.<o:p></o:p>

Couple thoughts on the skins this weekend....

Yes the patriots are one of the best teams I have ever seen. Yes they have dominated every team that they have played this season. Exactly why the line keeps climbing week by week. Well eventually the books are going to want to make their money back. If the patriots had one loss coming into this game the line would be more like 10 or so.

Also New England plays colts next week. SOOOOOOO IF the patriots are up by say 20 something in the 2nd half you would have to think bellicheat will pull his starters. I see a late backdoor cover.

Washington Redskins might have the best defense that they have ever had, even a couple years ago when they were #1 throughtout the season. They are allowing 4.3 ypp which leads the NFL. Yes theyre offense has been shaky but they do have the ability to score with the weapons they have. Dont let the stats full you on offense. Their coach is Joe Gibbs who has to be one of the most conservative coaches ive ever seen but I give the guy credit, he knows how to prepare a gameplan for big games. It might be ugly but with the time of possesion he wears down the opposing team.

Casey Rabach will return at center as well as marcus washington at linebacker.

I'm starting to really like the Wash Under Sf, I think Gibbs will gameplan to slow it down, keep them in the game - and I love their defense

gl this weekend

Another play im eyeing up is the chicago bears -3 first half

Bears have covered last 5 1st half spreads in this series and we all know how well detroit comes out on the road

Went 2-3 yesterday hitting my big play on the steelers. Another BIG one for me tonight as well..

***Larger Than Normal Wager***
Denver Broncos -3

SF hanging out in the 'other' forum. Niiiiice.

Wish I could join you with all the other Broncos Backers but I gotta stick with my guns and take the road Monday night dog again. Thier on a 6 week streak.

Back