Week 8 NFL 32-15-1 YTD

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
NFL YTD 32-15-1
POW's 2-1

7-0 Posted last week...

Usually dont start my thread this early but just wanted to put in the POW now before the line jumps a little

NE -15.5 * POW *

Some early leans on

STL +3
GMen -9
Jax +4

Like a lot this week looking for another sweep
Discussion welcome to try to keep me on or get me off these leans
GL all

Last edited:
I like that NE play, more than likely i will be on it. I was eyeing pittsburhg but i feel that a better play on pittsburgh is going to be when they play baltimore on monday night football because they had gotten beaten by balitmore both times last year with one of the times being a shut out.

Cleveland hasnt won 2 in a row like forever (12th Oct, 2003 to be exact), if there was surely a chance of that futility ending its this week. Wouldn't go up against such meaning (surely its to the forefront of the Brown's players minds) with that dud ST lou.

Great week 7, BOL again this week Nugzz:cheers:

Frankie-- The Pitt game will definitely not be one of my plays... Way too much inconsistency for me to even consider betting pitt on the road especially giving 3.5. Now cincy may deserve that 3.5 or even more but, beating the Jets can sometimes for some reason start teams on a roll.

GL man, I got a couple more definites i'm gonna add

BetCrimes--- I'm actually seriously considering STL even tho they suck... They fall into a fairly reliable system this week... And Cleve on the road layin a few is scary

gl nugzz - i'm already on the Rams, but curious what the system is

one of us will be a winner on that Pats total - going under there

Its a bounce back system... team loses by a certain amount of points including the spread and you take them next week... Plus i just like the play

I don't think we'll be on much together this week... but then again, I don't think we'll be on much apart either... hehe... gl bud

Thanks Blitz

Heres my Card as of right now:
NE -15.5 *POW*
STL +3.5
Jax +4
NE/Wash over 48
Indy -6.5
G-Men -9.5

Last edited:
Haha thanks Mags... Maybe thats a sign that i shouldn't play it... I'll edit that previous post

Back