4 units

Teaser (ties reduce) +240

49ers+21
Patriots-1
Redskins+8
Chiefs-.5

2 units

Nice easy 2-0 +7.06 for thursday.

looking like a big Bills win to me this week.... waiting to see what's up with Poyer before pulling the trigger but I think I'm on them even if he's a no go.... Everyone lining up to play the Raiders as a short dog off a thrilling win but my boys got this. Have a feeling the line moves down even lower, right now best I see is -2.5 hoping it drops a point. More actual thoughts later

Nice easy 2-0 +7.06 for thursday.

looking like a big Bills win to me this week.... waiting to see what's up with Poyer before pulling the trigger but I think I'm on them even if he's a no go.... Everyone lining up to play the Raiders as a short dog off a thrilling win but my boys got this. Have a feeling the line moves down even lower, right now best I see is -2.5 hoping it drops a point. More actual thoughts later
Gracias....

Big week poppin

ok just realized between going out tonight and tailgating tomorrow I won't have much time at all to talk NFL....

Bills thoughts

Last week I was very high on the over and not so much on the side.... really thought it would be a closely played game but Buffalo really showed me something late in the 4th... the old Bills would have folded like a tent after the evans td puts TB up 7. Instead they fought back and thanks to the late forced fumble by tre White they got the W. Hard to stay mad at the secondary and White when he keeps coming up with monster plays. Tyrod made plays with his feet and made some great throws to boot. Shady was looking like Shady finally, the oline played well and much of it had to do with tyrod spreading the ball around. 7 players had at least 2 targets, surprisingly Zay got the most with 9 and to his credit caught 2 of them. Kid must be the best practice player on the team.

From a matchup standpoint everyone is very quick to point out Carr, Crab, Coop vs the Bills thin secondary, that I've said has been bad vs top wrs since before the ATL game. Poyer playing would help but honestly I don't think it happens. Yes that is the obvious advantage Oakland has, but look at the Raiders secondary, 2 cbs out and Joseph doubtful. Run D allowing 113 per game to a top tier rb who finally got going behind a healthy line. Bills have the 2nd best scoring d in the game right now. Dareus gone is addition by subtraction, if you read these you know I've said from the beginning of the season he is dead weight. The rotating line has been good, Washington and Yarbrough getting more snaps is fine by me. This is a game where I actually think Lynch would have helped, but alas he's suspended.

Offensively the Line is coming together. Tyrod was moved around quite a bit which I loved to see- he is light years better mobile. Biggest surprise was deonte thompson making an immediate impact. With Matthews getting healthy it really opens up the offense, which will be key in this one. Again Shady will (as always) be the focal point of the offense, and I think he's going to have another strong game here. Production of wrs will definitely help keep the d honest.

Special teams all I have to say is Haushka. He missed one but is about as clutch as they come- this day and age in the league I am very wary of laying chalk with bad kickers. Maybe it's not a factor but Oak punter is banged up and he's definitely a great one. Something to watch.

The Bills have totally bought into the system with McDermott and I think they are still motivated by the narrative they were a tank team, it was another rebuilding year etc. Everyone I talk to is all over the raiders here but are they going to be up for this one? I am aware of their stellar early start record as of late, but to me this is a bigger letdown spot for Oakland than Buffalo. Oakland has struggled all season with physical defenses....I'm going with the short lined unpopular home fave here.

I know given the last games played paired with the secondary sitch everyone expects an over, but gut feeling this stays under the number which has jumped to 46.5. Could easily see a 26-20 buffalo win, fwiw I'm not endorsing the under by any means.

line moving downward as expected.... Bills-2-115 best I have seen (-133 ml) but I think it could get as low as -1. Still waiting but I like it and will play up to 3 anyway

Sunday

Vikings-10-107

Bucs-1.5-108

49ers+12.5-101

Bills-130

Texans/Seahawks o45.5-103

Redskins+2-106

4 units each

Bears+355

49ers+570

Lions+155

2 units each

BOL Lex - Like McCoy to have a big game today, and Taylor has played well at home and gets plus matchup vs. depleted Oak secondary.

BOL Lex - Like McCoy to have a big game today, and Taylor has played well at home and gets plus matchup vs. depleted Oak secondary.

exactly. I would argue the Bills secondary is in much better shape as our stud White is playing. Laughable that ppl were upset when Gilmore bounced.

Back